Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Execute the Same job by multiple users.

Hi chrisj, how do exactly do you let the users start the job? Is Company and Department set as variables that are filled in the integrator project? Does the second user get an error message that job is already running? BR Bjoern
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Jedox Web Config Database Error.

Can you see if all the services are still running? Seems like either one of the services is hung up. Either check by the services one by one first or do a restart of the server and see if the web is reachable again. BR Bjoern
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Issues with Oracle Connector and/or Oracle Extracts.

Thanks Belgarion, I assume that the oracle connector in jedox is not equally developped as the MySQL-Connector for example. And I guess that I need to specify jdbc parameters in the connection. But there is no documentation on this whatsoever by…
  • RolIN -

Replied to the thread MACRO -> currentuser().

The answerwas to use a underscore "_" : $user=current_user()
  • belgarion -

Replied to the thread Issues with Oracle Connector and/or Oracle Extracts.

Hi Bjoern, 1) I have same problem with end of request, I can't used ";" but without ";" my request works in Jedox. 2) For the date, I use native function from oracle example: SELECT TO_CHAR(SYSDATE, 'dd-MM-YYYY') from YOUR_TABLE result =>…
  • Bjoern. -

Posted the thread Issues with Oracle Connector and/or Oracle Extracts.

Thread
    Hi everyone, we are in the process of migrating from MySQL to Oracle in our backend, and I am testing the connection to Oracle. I stumpled upon a few weird issues when extracting. 1. I used often a ";" at the end of the queries as a delimiter, since I…
  • Raghul RJ -

Wrote a comment on emadstar3’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I have a doubt. I want to download pdf from reports with the variable(which is project name.) as pdf name. But i couldnt find how to do it. Do you have any idea?
  • Raghul RJ -

Wrote a comment on chrisj’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi chrisj,

I have a doubt. I want to download pdf from reports with the variable name. But i couldnt find how to do it. Do you have any idea?
  • chrisj -

Replied to the thread MACRO -> currentuser().

You can use the =currentuser() on a cell as a formula and the fetch the value of the cell in the macro
  • chrisj -

Posted the thread Execute the Same job by multiple users.

Thread
    Hi All, We have the following requirement. - User A logs in and opens Report X (filtered for Company 1, Department 1) - User B logs in and opens Report X (filtered for Company 1, Department 2) - We have a job which reloads data based on 2 variables…
  • luanz11 -

Posted the thread Jedox Web Config Database Error.

Thread
    Hi everyone! Every time I try to run Jedox Web a pop up message appears saying: Internal connection invalid. I reinstall the program and it runs ok for a day or two then the message appears again. Does someone know how to solve this?
  • chinmay213_jedox -

Liked dominik_l’s post in the thread SOLVED - Excel adin Connection Secret Token Request.

Like (Post)
    FYI, the security token of the server you want to connect to is found in that server's "config.php" file, at <install>/httpd/app/etc directory.
  • RolIN -

Posted the thread MACRO -> currentuser().

Thread
    Is it possible to create a macro with current user? This seems not to be working.... function _btn_test_Click () { $value =currentuser(); return __msgbox($value); }
  • BearBER66 -

Posted the thread New Cube Reference Syntax as dynamic as PALO.DATA() ?.

Thread
    The new syntax for PALO.DATA() allows to specify only the dimensions that are different. All other dimension, being part of both cubes, are mapped automatically. Using the PALO.DATA() function I am able to use strings (pulled from an other element or as…
  • Lucien -

Replied to the thread Macro Engine - Fetching usergroups.

Hi Guys You could just add the function =GETUSERGROUPS() at C8 The function is: function getUserGroups() { //get groups $grps = current_groups(); //convert to string $list = implode(';', $grps); //return ist return $list ; }
  • arvk10ar -

Now follows Dnegelof.

Follow
  • HIGH-Zen -

Replied to the thread Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal.

Palo Code r550 - Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia 64-bit libpalo2 Client library 5.1.0.0 csample.c compiled with gcc main.pas compiled with Typhon Version 7.10 64 bit pascal c bindings: libpalo2.pas File: PaloServer64linuxAndPaloClient64linux.tar.gz
  • Dnegelof -

Replied to the thread Delete Drillthrough Table.

yes we did. In order to delete the Drill through it is necessary to activate the persistent option in the delete load as well.
  • HIGH-Zen -

Replied to the thread Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal.

Palo Code r550 - Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia 64-bit Jedox OLAP 5.1.4 Server File: PaloServer64linuxAndPaloClient64linux.tar.gz
  • chinmay213_jedox -

Replied to the thread Delete Drillthrough Table.

Did you guys get any success with this ? I am facing same issue with my persistent drillthrough ??? SOS