Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PDanny -

Wrote a comment on PDanny’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am glad to join this forum. I can't wait for approval so that I can start enjoying.
  • emilabd -

Wrote a comment on laloune’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey,

I am trying to somehow set a cell as a trigger for my macro. In A1 I have randbetween(10,100) and in macro following statements:

function __auto() {
    $varvalue = activesheet()->range('A1');
    if ($varvalue->value > '9') {

• rickypauls -

Wrote a comment on rickypauls’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Assignments help provide professional assignment writers’ assistance to peers so that they can complete their assignments before due dates. Assignments, indeed, are a necessary part of students’ education.
    For more info : greatassignmenthelp.com
  • salihagenter -

Wrote a comment on salihagenter’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Agenter is an Online Professional Networking Platform for Commission, where business profiles present their sales requirements on a commission basis and offer a new way of employment opportunities to every common man and sales agent, to connect and earn…
  • toms23roy -

Wrote a comment on toms23roy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    outlook keeps asking for password may sometimes become a nasty problem to resolve, what frustrates more is, you need to keep on entering your security password repeatedly for authentication. At first, you should know the exact reason causing this…
  • jamehaller -

Wrote a comment on jamehaller’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • merinasusanti583 -

Wrote a comment on merinasusanti583’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hallo, teman-teman semua nya kami dari agen indowins ingin menawarkan berbagai jenis permainan dan bonus. whatshapp : +85587536868
    ref.mov168.xyz/index.php?slug=GTjuD&C
  • minicarina -

Wrote a comment on minicarina’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jendral poker adalah agen judi yang terpercaya di server PKV dengan persentase kemenangan yang tinggi.

Whatsapp: +855 8731 8883

ref.mov168.xyz/index.php?slug=4FHBj&
  • YosypZmyrek -

Wrote a comment on YosypZmyrek’s wall.

Wall Comment
    payforessay.net service was a life-saver, setting me up with a quality essay that was better than what I could have written myself. Customer support was very responsive with my questions and concerns, and the essay itself was very articulate and met my…
  • fixingerrors20 -

Wrote a comment on fixingerrors20’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Avast is a well known browser all over the world for quality security services. Sometimes Avast Antivirus won’t Open when we try to open it to scan the system. If you are facing the same problem with your Avast security software then go through the…
  • JerryReichert -

Wrote a comment on JerryReichert’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ideal Homes International have just announced they will be participating in two weeks of webinars and virtual tours from 1st July to 16th July, 2020. They will be hosting two webinars a day rotating between Portugal and Spain at both 1pm and 5pm GMT+1.

• milver -

Wrote a comment on milver’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I get tiktok followers here soclikes.com/buy-tiktok-followers
  • Qualitybacklinks -

Wrote a comment on Qualitybacklinks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    QualityBacklinks.com is the first choice of SEO experts for organic high quality manual Backlinks. When you buy quality backlinks, we manually place them on trusted websites with high domain authority using only “white hat” techniques. You can be…
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Execute the Same job by multiple users.

Hi chrisj, how do exactly do you let the users start the job? Is Company and Department set as variables that are filled in the integrator project? Does the second user get an error message that job is already running? BR Bjoern
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Jedox Web Config Database Error.

Can you see if all the services are still running? Seems like either one of the services is hung up. Either check by the services one by one first or do a restart of the server and see if the web is reachable again. BR Bjoern
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Issues with Oracle Connector and/or Oracle Extracts.

Thanks Belgarion, I assume that the oracle connector in jedox is not equally developped as the MySQL-Connector for example. And I guess that I need to specify jdbc parameters in the connection. But there is no documentation on this whatsoever by…
  • jackmosan123 -

Wrote a comment on jackmosan123’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Quickbooks File Doctor is here to take care of your data. This is a product of intuit and is now available to you with the more powerful and advance security feature and with a great will power to make you benefit in all situations from-
  • RolIN -

Replied to the thread MACRO -> currentuser().

The answerwas to use a underscore "_" : $user=current_user()
  • belgarion -

Replied to the thread Issues with Oracle Connector and/or Oracle Extracts.

Hi Bjoern, 1) I have same problem with end of request, I can't used ";" but without ";" my request works in Jedox. 2) For the date, I use native function from oracle example: SELECT TO_CHAR(SYSDATE, 'dd-MM-YYYY') from YOUR_TABLE result =>…
  • australianassignment -

Wrote a comment on australianassignment’s wall.

Wall Comment
    AllAssignmentHelp.com is one of the most reliable and affordable assignments help Australia service providers. You would get your assignment done by the experts who have complete knowledge and broad experience of the subject you are asking for. On-time…