Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• laloune -

Replied to the thread Use Concatenate for writing dimension ID.

Hello, you can't use function in the left part of the "=" sign. But in the right one yes. So you should invert the logic of your rule as such: ['Product':'Laptop_XXX'] =…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

it's not possible. you'll have to use "@" variables since those are cross-frames / cross-reports
  • mor -

Now follows Nahaliel.

Follow
  • mor -

Liked Nahaliel’s post in the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Within a FrameSet, by activating a macro function(PHP), I would like to send a value from any specific cell in Frame_1 into any specific cell in Frame_2. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Nahaliel
  • Nahaliel -

Posted the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

Thread
    Hi, Within a FrameSet, by activating a macro function(PHP), I would like to send a value from any specific cell in Frame_1 into any specific cell in Frame_2. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Nahaliel
  • jdalby -

Posted the thread Use Concatenate for writing dimension ID.

Thread
    Hi, a simple problem, which i can not solve with the right syntax... I need to copy from one dimension ID to another dimension ID. My TARGET dimension ID is same as SOURCE dimension ID - but with "_XXX" at the end. For example with logic
  • jdalby -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Like (Post)
    Hi Joergen, in Cube Rules you have to think a bit like in Excel when you're combining functions. So your IF AND rule would look like this: If (AND (!'Product' == "Car", !'Color' == "Green"), xxxx, yyyy) If you are unsure of the syntax of some rules, try…
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Hi Joergen, in Cube Rules you have to think a bit like in Excel when you're combining functions. So your IF AND rule would look like this: If (AND (!'Product' == "Car", !'Color' == "Green"), xxxx, yyyy) If you are unsure of the syntax of some rules, try…
  • Epaenetu_P -

Wrote a comment on Epaenetu_P’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • badbentley -

Wrote a comment on badbentley’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jdalby -

Posted the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Thread
    Hi, i am struggling with finding the right syntax for using rule formulaes with IF AND / IF OR. So for example What is syntax for; 1) IF AND : IF !'Product' == "Car" AND !'Color' == "Green" THEN xxxx ELSE yyyy 2) IF OR : IF !'Product' == "Bicycle" …
  • Shawn J -

Liked luanz11’s post in the thread Jedox Web Config Database Error.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! Every time I try to run Jedox Web a pop up message appears saying: Internal connection invalid. I reinstall the program and it runs ok for a day or two then the message appears again. Does someone know how to solve this?
  • HIGH-Zen -

Replied to the thread Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal.

Updated client libraries Win32bit Release Win XP SP3 and up Win64bit Release Win 7 SP0 and up new files! On GNU/Linux can't update because of bugs. Some bindings does not work.