Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• celestepecks -

Wrote a comment on celestepecks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tooth filling Houston is a process in which your dentist removes the cavity part of the tooth and fills up the cavity with an appropriate type of dental filling. To gain some more information about the dental filling procedure and tooth filling cost,…
  • soibnnhjku -

Wrote a comment on soibnnhjku’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • haroldmehta -

Wrote a comment on haroldmehta’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you are suffering from varicose veins or spider veins and plan to treat? you’ll need a highly qualified doctor to perform the procedure. VIP Medical Group is one of the most advanced vein clinics in New York and New Jersey. our doctors Are…
  • soibnnhjku -

Wall Comment
  • soibnnhjku -

Wall Comment
  • soibnnhjku -

Wall Comment
  • soibnnhjku -

Wall Comment
  • alex87green -

Wrote a comment on alex87green’s wall.

Wall Comment
    All our watches are strong enough for adventures and designed to look classic. All available watches are hand-assembled by expert watchmakers. They have been designed and manufactured in such a way that they work well in the most adverse conditions as…
  • richardsgovan -

Wrote a comment on richardsgovan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are you looking for the best dentist near 77008? At sapphire smiles dental, you get the affordable dentist near me in Houston dentistry. The Sapphire dental is the nearest dentist office at Houston heights dentistry. Call Sapphire Smiles today at (832)…
  • Jerryparker -

Wrote a comment on Jerryparker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Looking for helium balloons for your event? Balloon HQ provides you the wide range of helium balloons at an affordable price with home delivery services in Brisbane and Gold Coast area.

Visit US -
  • Zarcoff -

Replied to the thread PALO FUNCTION allow to request leaves.

This function doesn' work like I want because when I request =PALO.EPREV("localhost/Demo","Regions","Europe") it return a consolidate element and not a base element. I want to have a way to retrieve base element with the top element or with nothing.…
  • Anhny -

Replied to the thread PALO FUNCTION allow to request leaves.

Hello Zarcoff, Yes, by using paloEPRVE PALO.EPREV(Server/Database, Dimension, Element, Error suppr.) Returns the name of the preceding base element, e.g.: =PALO.EPREV("localhost/Demo","Regions","Italy") returns "Austria".…
  • Zarcoff -

Posted the thread PALO FUNCTION allow to request leaves.

Thread
    Hello ! Is there any possibility to request the first leaf of a dimension ? Even if I change the dimension architecture I want to retrieve the name of one of the base element, any of them. Is it possible ?
  • metromane -

Wrote a comment on metromane’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ABBS SM is Bangalore's one of the top Bangalore Business School and best mba pgdm colleges in bangalore.
    It is know for its distinctive teaching With 100% Placement Assistance Top PGDM Colleges in Bangalore |
    VISIT : abbssm.edu.in/
  • robinsonsjacobcr -

Wrote a comment on robinsonsjacobcr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sweat 440 is one of the best HIIT (high-intensity interval training) center Miami Beach, Florida; HIIT workout can improve heart health, increase fat loss and strengthen and tone your muscle. Know more about HIIT exercises and training classes!
  • abbssm -

Wrote a comment on abbssm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ABBS SM is Bangalore's one of the top Bangalore Business School and best mba pgdm colleges in bangalore.
    It is know for its distinctive teaching With 100% Placement Assistance Top PGDM Colleges in Bangalore |
    VISIT : abbssm.edu.in/
  • johndoes -

Wrote a comment on johndoes’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Read more - evolutionmedspaboston.com/botox-near-me/
  • jeffreylinda -

Wrote a comment on jeffreylinda’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you have a toothache or other dental emergency in the Houston area,Urbn Dental Midtown has emergency dentists available for convenient same-day appointments.We are Committed in Offering comprehensive care including dental checkups, cosmetic dentistry,…
  • nikolaswellss -

Wrote a comment on nikolaswellss’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Find out your birthstone for all months and colors. Get top-quality natural and synthetic birthstones for all months. Contact to figure out order your amethyst birth month birthstone.

Read More - gemsngems.com/birthstones/
  • nishananibha -

Wrote a comment on nishananibha’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Searching for a dentist can be tough. Our Manhattan dentist team of dental professionals want to care for your smile for years to come. Call to learn about our flexible financial options.

Read More - studiosmilesnyc.com/manhattan-dentist/