Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread ETL to administrate new users and send them an E-mail.

After some further research and a lot of trial and error, I've finally found a solution. If anybody has a similar need, it might come in handy. Source Code (26 lines)In the FieldTransform ("t_ft_NewUser_MailList") is already everything set up that is…
  • Bjoern. -

Thanks. That one I found as well after more research now, but am so far having trouble piecing together the script, so that it runs through all new Users with a given text in HTML. I try a bit and get back if I succeed
  • p.hildebrandt -

This is how we did it: knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowledgebase/scripting-api/ Source Code (11 lines)
  • jamesenderson -

Wrote a comment on jamesenderson’s wall.

Wall Comment
    When you’re facing HP printer won’t print black error, you need to call our certified printer experts. We work closely as the best & trusted third party technical support service provider, having technical skills to fix HP printer won't print black…
  • Bjoern. -

Posted the thread ETL to administrate new users and send them an E-mail.

Thread
    Hello, I wanted to ask, whether somebody has tried to create an E-mail (with groovy) and send it to specified users out of an ETL-Job? Context: I created an ETL project that creates new users with the respective properties and groups. See image:
  • mirza_rehan -

Wrote a comment on jjunek’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thank you for the reply.

I am unable to find how to change the integrator variable value at runtime.
    I create a variable in Integrator and I want to change it's value at runtime i.e. in groovy job.

Can you please help in in this matter?

Regards,
    Rehan…
  • getupdatehelp -

Wrote a comment on getupdatehelp’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jjunek -

Wall Comment
  • mirza_rehan -

Now follows laloune.

Follow
  • mirza_rehan -

Wrote a comment on laloune’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi,

I am new to jedox. I need some help in jedox integrator.
    I create a variable in Integrator and I want to change it's value at runtime i.e. in groovy job.

Can you please help in in this matter?

Regards,
    Rehan Mirza
  • mirza_rehan -

Wall Comment
    hi
    I am new to jedox.
    Can you please help me in jedox integrator?
  • Peter S -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread Combobox list and Dynarange - show hierachy.

Like (Post)
    Hi Peter, the List can select multiple items, but can only pass one value (i.e. first selected element). I tried it as well with different version, passing it as a variable, a named range, a cell range etc., but it only returns one value, no matter how…
  • microsofthelp1 -

Wrote a comment on microsofthelp1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am James Marcus from USA. I studied for the technical support of the Microsoft and its product and I have also completed my technical degree from USA. Now I am independent support provider for the Outlook. So whenever you need to Outlook support then…
  • jeniferlewis77 -

Wrote a comment on jeniferlewis77’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • goalken -

Wrote a comment on h_decker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you happywheels8.com
  • goalken -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread how to format horizontal axis on hichert waterfall chart.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I'm running into formatting issues with the Hichert waterfall chart and wanted to see whether anyone had a solution. The issue is with the x-Axis when the elements (here: creditor names) are too long and start overlapping, so that it…
  • michaels1 -

Wrote a comment on michaels1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What Are The Steps Of Canon Wireless Printer Setup?
    Are you wandering for getting an effective ideas of how to Canon Wireless Printer Setup? Willing to know the exact procedure of connecting wireless Canon printer? If yes, then do one thing, just put a…
  • rickypauls -

Wrote a comment on rickypauls’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Don’t hamper your studies if you don’t have enough time to complete your homework. Being an International student, you could not afford any delay in your project submission. For that, quote your order for our writing services under Assignment Help…
  • masonlava -

Wrote a comment on masonlava’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are you really pissed off from the low printing speed performance? Instead of repenting over such typical incidence, an individual must make full attention how to deal this issue. Needless to say that professional team do have the in-depth experience to…
  • scunha -

Replied to the thread export cell range into excel in a web report.