Recent Activities

Michael Fuchs -

Posted a new thread: Features

Thread
    Hi guys, here some features: - Selection of multiple cells (x clicks with strg => x marked cells) - selection of multiple diagrams (same like cells) (all move at the same time when being dragged) - formatting like in Excel (ribbons etc) - draft mode…

Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Select all Child-Elements / Children for an Average (weighted).

I would love to see a solution on this as well. A similar problem exists when you have for example FTE. It should calculate a sum for the full year but an average for the months. @Pascal456, I haven't really found a proper solution. But maybe it gives…

Bjoern. -

Liked holgrich’s post in the thread Aggregation of line items for account.

Like (Post)
    Counterquestion: What happens if you use your upper table as input of a TableAggregation and structure it like Target - Period - Account - Cost center Measure - Value / sum / numeric

Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Aggregation of line items for account.

Quote from holgrich: “Counterquestion: What happens if you use your upper table as input of a TableAggregation and structure it like Target - Period - Account - Cost center Measure - Value / sum / numeric” Sorry, I completely forgot to mark this…

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Select all Child-Elements / Children for an Average (weighted).

I still have not found an answer to my original question. I will try to ask in another way: There is a consolidated element, e.g. DACH. It contains DE, AT and CH. Is it possible to define a rule that calculates a mean based on the underlying elements?…

SvenAndersen -

Posted a new thread: Login time when using SSO

Thread
    Dear all, We are using single sign-on and are having very long login times. Example User with 72 groups, thereof 4 for Jedox, in AD. Login time is 1min 30sec. Testuser with only 4 groups, thereof 4 for Jedox, in AD. Login time is 15sec. It is…

bargavi -

Now follows v_malicevic.

Follow

bargavi -

Now follows lexal.

Follow

bargavi -

Now follows Heinrich Jakobi.

Follow

bargavi -

Now follows Michael Fuchs.

Follow

bargavi -

Now follows upackin.

Follow

Michael Fuchs -

Posted a new thread: Displaying a diagram within a DynaRange

Thread
    Hi all, I am trying to implement a dynarange which contains 3 diagrams for around 20 countries per list entry. The source of the diagrams is supposed to be within the dynarange. Unfortunately Jedox is not copying the diagram, only the other cells…

Orus88 -

Replied to the thread Deploy Dynarange levels programmatically.

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Different results using PALO.DATA or PALO.EL.

Thanks for the advice. We did not update to 2018.01 yet. (currently at 7.1) I will definately give that a try again after updating.

thomas_b -

Hi, the problem has been solved with installing Jedox 2018.1. It seems to me, that Jedox 7.1 has not only be renamed... Thomas

v_malicevic -

Replied to the thread Jedox 2018.1.

Did you reach out support already? There is hotfix for this. Please ask support for it. Cheers!

heronsuisse -

Replied to the thread Jedox 2018.1.

Greetings, Thanks for this new version, it indeed fixes many issues. But it brings a new one: for some reason I can't run PDF tasks anymore in the scheduler ! Error: ERROR [com.jedox.scheduler.components.utils.BaseJob]: java.lang.Exception: Requesting…

Michael Fuchs -

Now follows Cristian Stollberg.

Follow

Pascal456 -

Quote from thomas_b: “I think you meant it's needed to specifiy a defaut "read element" for each dimension and not for the cube, right?” Yes, that is what I meant, you are right. At that point of time I wasn't already familiar with this…

thomas_b -

I think you meant it's needed to specifiy a defaut "read element" for each dimension and not for the cube, right? So I did, but it doesn't work. But after deactivating the zero suppression the view shows the correct data. And now the view is very…