Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gerwin Haas -

Replied to the thread Start an ETL Job From a Report.

Good morning, you need to use a php-array element to pass variables. Like this $variables = array(array('name' => 'name_variable_1','value' => 'value_variable_1'),array('name' => 'name_variable_2','value' => 'value_variable_2'),...array('name' =>…
  • MosheA -

$project = activesheet()->range('U2')->value; this returnthe name of the project $job = activesheet()->range('U3') and this return the name of the job i try this but its faild: require library('integrator'); // for starting an ETL Job function…
  • Gerwin Haas -

So this bit seems to be the problem then? $project = activesheet()->range('U2')->value; What does this code return? function _start_ETL_Job () { $project = activesheet()->range('U2')->value; // i put here the name of the project as it show in the…
  • MosheA -

its working thanks :) but there is a way that the Code will just run only on the spastic variables. i mean only what its show on the screen. for example when i click on the button run it just do the job only for the element that i chose there is…
  • Gerwin Haas -

"A: Yes at work the monitor integrator show me this done (all green) and I check in the report and it's do what is supposed to do." When you can see, that the job is done in the integrator and it does return an id, what is not working then? :-/ Also,…
  • MosheA -

Thanks Gravin for all the help:) Q: Is the work performed in the jedox integrator (look at the monitor) or did it not start at all? A: Yes at work the monitor integrator show me this done (all green) and I check in the report and it's do what is…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Hey there, were the job executed in the jedox integrator (look at the monitor) or did it not start at all? Does the script return an id-number? (add: return __msgbox('Job started with id '.$id,'info'); ) You may also reduce the problem…
  • MosheA -

Posted the thread Start an ETL Job From a Report.

Thread
    Hi i try to run job from Report by button i use that script and its not working require library('integrator'); function _start_ETL_Job () { $ws = activesheet(); // get activesheet $project = $ws->range('U2')->value; // i put here the name of the…
  • Hi there, We suddenly receive this error: "Paste View failed with error: Undefined Cell Value Info : Received Cell Value Type is not defined (Error 104)" when trying to create a simple view, both through the Excel AddIn and the web interface. It related…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Replied to the thread Creating Validation.

• MosheA -

Thank you Gerwin for helping me its work!!!!!!
  • Gerwin Haas -

Yes!!! ...sorry, I am using the German version...translation error
  • MosheA -

thanks Gerwin !!! unprotect mean unlocked?
  • Gerwin Haas -

Hey there, you may select the cell you would like to be unlocked when "yes" is selected. Use option Format->Conditional-Formatting->New Rule Pick the "formula"-option (in German Jedox Web it is the last selectable rule) and…
  • MosheA -

thanks! i try this one =IF(C41="No","G","B") but when its False (B) what kind of condition i need that the system will allow me to put data ?
  • Gerwin Haas -

You can use data validation -> pick option "list" -> "formula" -> enter in the formula field " ={"Yes","No"} " In another cell you could use conditional formatting and allow user to enter data, if the validation field is "yes". Best Gerwin…
  • MosheA -

Posted the thread Creating Validation.

Thread
    Hi, i try to create Validation field in Jedox Web. For Example i have a question and i want to create Valid field that give me two option: Yes and no: and If choose yes it will give me the option to write something. thanks!!! :)
  • Gerwin Haas -

Replied to the thread Using palo.eparent in a specific hierarchy or subset.

Hey, I personally do not like to use many subsets, due to performance lack. I think the best way is, to use PALO.ELEMENT_LIST_PARENTS(Server/ Database, Dimension, Element) You can simply exploit this formula with some php in Jedox…
  • ovo4fev -

Replied to the thread Using palo.eparent in a specific hierarchy or subset.

Maybe the information is available in one of the attributes on the time dimension? I had a similar problem where I wanted to get the fiscal period for a month. I used the 'Fiscal Year Element' attribute in this case.
  • Gerwin Haas -

Posted the thread Reverting Data Entries (Undo) / User Rights.

Thread
    Speaking of Jedox Web, there is the possibility of reverting data entries - "undo" - which is covered in this topic: LINK As this is a very powerful tool, I feel uncomfortable with "normal" users setting undo-references to cubes, locking those. Is…