Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ndlaserhairremoval01 -

Wrote a comment on ndlaserhairremoval01’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Laser Hair Removal is the most popular treatment that reduces hair density and allows one to enjoy hair-free and improved skin texture for a longer period of time. This treatment helps remove unwanted body hair from different body parts such as arms,…
  • emilabd -

Replied to the thread Split year into months..

Try to split values through "Pattern" in the query. So you do not have to create an attribute for every Dim Time element. ->You can use ([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}) regex in order to split monthes from the year. And substitute values in your rule accordingly.…
  • jdalby -

Hi, as a starting Point i create an attribute on the year "MonthFormula" - which contains the "list" value. So 2020 has "2020-01', '2020-02', '2020-03', '2020-04', '2020-05', '2020-06', '2020-07', '2020-08', '2020-09', '2020-10', '2020-11', '2020-12"…
  • emilabd -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Like (Post)
    Hi Joergen, in Cube Rules you have to think a bit like in Excel when you're combining functions. So your IF AND rule would look like this: If (AND (!'Product' == "Car", !'Color' == "Green"), xxxx, yyyy) If you are unsure of the syntax of some rules, try…
  • emilabd -

Replied to the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

You can write some value in a cube with macro and show it in your reports wherever you need. For example, triggering this macro writes the value "1" in coordinatres Dim1 A, Dim2 B, Dim3 C, and you show the value in other reports as Palo.datac(dim1 a,…
  • emilabd -

Hi. Try use rule templates. -> Activate rule query and select "dimension element like". It should do the trick.
  • jdalby -

Posted the thread Split year into months..

Thread
    Hi, a simple problem, which I can not solve.. I have yearly numbers from year 2021 to 2090 - and i need to split them into months (1/12) for each year. The only solution i have now is to hardcode rules with constant - so the rule looks like…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Use Concatenate for writing dimension ID.

Hello, you can't use function in the left part of the "=" sign. But in the right one yes. So you should invert the logic of your rule as such: ['Product':'Laptop_XXX'] =…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

it's not possible. you'll have to use "@" variables since those are cross-frames / cross-reports
  • mor -

Now follows Nahaliel.

Follow
  • mor -

Liked Nahaliel’s post in the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Within a FrameSet, by activating a macro function(PHP), I would like to send a value from any specific cell in Frame_1 into any specific cell in Frame_2. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Nahaliel
  • Nahaliel -

Posted the thread send value from frame 1 to frame 2 in frameset with macro.

Thread
    Hi, Within a FrameSet, by activating a macro function(PHP), I would like to send a value from any specific cell in Frame_1 into any specific cell in Frame_2. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Nahaliel
  • jdalby -

Posted the thread Use Concatenate for writing dimension ID.

Thread
    Hi, a simple problem, which i can not solve with the right syntax... I need to copy from one dimension ID to another dimension ID. My TARGET dimension ID is same as SOURCE dimension ID - but with "_XXX" at the end. For example with logic
  • jdalby -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Like (Post)
    Hi Joergen, in Cube Rules you have to think a bit like in Excel when you're combining functions. So your IF AND rule would look like this: If (AND (!'Product' == "Car", !'Color' == "Green"), xxxx, yyyy) If you are unsure of the syntax of some rules, try…
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

• Epaenetu_P -

Wrote a comment on Epaenetu_P’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • badbentley -

Wrote a comment on badbentley’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jdalby -

Posted the thread Rules with IF AND and IF OR.

Thread
    Hi, i am struggling with finding the right syntax for using rule formulaes with IF AND / IF OR. So for example What is syntax for; 1) IF AND : IF !'Product' == "Car" AND !'Color' == "Green" THEN xxxx ELSE yyyy 2) IF OR : IF !'Product' == "Bicycle" …
  • Shawn J -

Liked luanz11’s post in the thread Jedox Web Config Database Error.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! Every time I try to run Jedox Web a pop up message appears saying: Internal connection invalid. I reinstall the program and it runs ok for a day or two then the message appears again. Does someone know how to solve this?
  • HIGH-Zen -

Replied to the thread Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal.

Updated client libraries Win32bit Release Win XP SP3 and up Win64bit Release Win 7 SP0 and up new files! On GNU/Linux can't update because of bugs. Some bindings does not work.