Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ovo4fev -

Replied to the thread Extract - Filter on an Attribute.

I know this is an old thread, but I just came across it whilst wanting to do the same. It is now possible to filter by subset in the cube extract.
  • SaraLM -

Replied to the thread Planning: Sales and/or Quantity with price staying the same?.

Thanks for your answers! :thumbsup: I will try the supervision server solution :)
  • SaraLM -

Liked laloune’s post in the thread Planning: Sales and/or Quantity with price staying the same?.

Like (Post)
    Hello, supervisionserver is designed for this purpose. You can watch a slice of the cube and react to the change of a cell within this slice. Say, you change price, then you can fire a script that will write the price in the cube, and calculate the…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Planning: Sales and/or Quantity with price staying the same?.

Hello, supervisionserver is designed for this purpose. You can watch a slice of the cube and react to the change of a cell within this slice. Say, you change price, then you can fire a script that will write the price in the cube, and calculate the…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Hi Sara, this seems a bit daisy chained! :) I would tend to use worksheet (using palo setdata) or integrator calculations for a logic like this, I think this cannot be done through rules. You could always "flag" one variable as static, depending on what…
  • SaraLM -

Hi Gerwin, thanks for your answer. I already built a Business Rule saying Price = Sales / Quantity. If I want to increase Sales now the price will increase as well - but I´d like to stay the price the same and increase the quanity... Otherwise I´d…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Hi Sara, what you are looking for is defined in Jedox as "Business Rule". You may want to read this LINK for some useful information. Best Gerwin
  • SaraLM -

Posted the thread Planning: Sales and/or Quantity with price staying the same?.

Thread
    Dear Jedox Community, this might be a relatively simple question for some of you but I just don´t get it at the moment. ?( Our users shall plan sales figures and/or quanities - either way the other KPI should be calculated with the price staying the…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Replied to the thread Check For value in Cube.

Hi MosheA, try to stick to the docu in my Link above. There is a full example how to define a connection. <?php // Defines constant variables. define('HOST', 'localhost'); define('PORT', '7777'); define('USER', 'admin');
  • marieblur -

Wrote a comment on marieblur’s wall.

Wall Comment
    With altoconvertpdftoexcel.com you can transform any PDF file to Excel easily
  • MosheA -

hi Gerwin: first of all thanks! i define a connection and cube: Source Code (4 lines)but its still does not work hi laloune: first of all thanks! my goal is getting lines like in the picture returning all the combination of dimension that the…
  • Gerwin Haas -

Liked laloune’s post in the thread Check For value in Cube.

Like (Post)
    if your goal is only to get the count of the non-zero cells you can also use palo_data_cnt
  • laloune -

if your goal is only to get the count of the non-zero cells you can also use palo_data_cnt
  • Gerwin Haas -

Hi, your code does not define neither "conection" nor "cube". How shall the function know which cube it may access? You may want to define those parameters. HERE you will find a full working code piece. Best Gerwin
  • MosheA -

hi thanks. but how its work : for example Source Code (5 lines)i wrote this code. and now when i go to cell q10 for exmple and worte =test() its show me 0 why ? there is the cube only one line (combition) that the value is 1
  • Gerwin Haas -

Liked MosheA’s post in the thread Insert Element to dimension by report.

Like (Post)
    thanks Gerwin Its done !!!
  • Gerwin Haas -

Replied to the thread User permissions - allow / disallow the usage of specified reports.

Hi, we have the same issue! Here's my workaround: you can use the "current_groups()"-function LINK and define within the worksheet in a table if the user is not member of a certain group to hide specific rows. Not the best way, but it…
  • dominik_l -

You can try with the php function palo_getdata_export() (see the PHP API documentation in Knowledgebase for details). It allows you to set the option "ignore_empty", meaning it would return you a (potentially long...) list of cell coordinates with…
  • SvenAndersen -

Posted the thread export cell range into excel in a web report.

Thread
    Dear all, is there a way from a inside a web report to export a defined cell range into excel using a macro or similar? The best would be to have a button in the report, where a macro is assigned to, and when clicked on Excel is opened locally on the…
  • MosheA -

Posted the thread Check For value in Cube.

Thread
    Hi i have a cube and all the combinations are Zero. there is any way (php code) that check inside the cube (all cube) and return the combinations with non zero. thanks!