Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Filter combobox

zprs34 - - Palo Web

When you right click the combobox and select "Edit Combobox" using the subset editor you can then select your dimension you wish to propogate the combobox with under the "General" tab. You should see a few more tabs along with the "Data" one. I don't have much experience using them, its almost all been a trial and error to see what values I end up propagating in the combobox.

Sorry I couldn't get onto jedox to retrieve the code I was using, this might help with the syntax function __hide () if($value == 0){ ActiveSheet()->Range('v1')->value = 1; } else{ ActiveSheet()->Range('v1')->value = 0; }

I'm not the best with the macro language, but you can only assign (I believe) 1 function to a button. You would need to combine the 2 functions (Hide & unhide) into 1. I'm not familiar with using a sleep/stall command in PHP ( I assume you want something to "blink") However for a single hide/unhide toggle you could run something like (in correct PHP format): IF $range = 1 $range -> value = 2 else $range -> value = 1

Filter combobox

zprs34 - - Palo Web

I've had some experience playing around with this Using the "Data" filter -> selecting your cube -> then selecting the dimension you want your combobox to be filtered on -> it then gives me a variable option in the bottom right corner. Using the slice operations I've played around with that in order to "filter" the combobox results. As a warning I've crashed my jedox client using this method, however I'm also running upwards of 200~ dimensions for some elements. Its worked better for me on small…

Macro to Download a File?

zprs34 - - Palo Web

I still would have to use a hyperlink to open the PDF file? Or are you suggesting opening the PDF file using =SHOWPICT?

zprs34 - - Palo Web

The button is more for the "User experience" rather than having the hyperlink just sitting there. The problem with using a hyperlink for a PDF is that the only options I see for determining how it opens would be _new and _blank. Both of these are unable to work for my current situation due to the security reasons, hence why I was hoping to see if there was a way to have the file just download. I couldn't see anything within Jedox documentation that would allow for a user to do that (without open…

zprs34 - - Palo Web

Currently I have a macro running to open a PDF file when a user clicks on a button. However due to user security issues (in house security) all PDFs documents are blocked from opening, they can only be downloaded. Is there any solutions for this? My thoughts were to have the button instead just allow the user to downlaod the file, but was unable to find any helpful code for linking to the file in Jedox. (New to PHP) Thanks!