Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Dear all, I want to retrieve a specific parent in my dimension time (built with the time parameters script in the modeller). The problem i have is that every element has 17 parents (month, week, month to date, year, fiscal year...), and all base elements were not created at the same time, so the parent hierarchy is not the same for all elements. In my example, I want to retriveve the week number for a spectific day. If I use Palo.eparent(server,dimension,element, 1) or any other hierarchy number…

Business rule to sum subset

Patanok - - Palo for Excel

Hello, I'am turning nut and maybe be tired... Any help will be highly appreciated ! I want to make a sum-up report with 2 kinds of elements : - the amount for customers I owe money to (prepayement) - the total amount for customers that are owing money to me I have a single list of customer in my dimension Customer with wether a negative or a positive value in the sales cube. Credit & Debit are 2 members of the Customer dimension. Let's say "credit" is the sum of the customers that I owe money to…

After discussion with Jedox CTO ultimatelyr, Jedox will add a new feature in future version, and the system will be able to make the difference between an entry and a null value. There will be a great step forward !

Palo.afilter

Patanok - - Palo for Excel

Hello, I'am trying to set parameters in a palo.afilter matrix (in a subset). I do not want to input 500 diufferent paramters in 500 different formulas, so I used the excel spreadsheet as a paramater table. The 1st member of the matrix is the attribute name "Rubrique liasse fiscale". The 2nd member is a 2 letters code. The matrix work well if I input the 2 parameters in column (A1:A2). For sure, I need my parameters in row (A1:B1). I tried transpose, I tried several ways in Excel, but no way to g…

Hi Jiri, I think this is the best way so far, I'm looking forward to this new feature in a next version. Thanks for the tip ! Regards, Nicolas

Hello Community, For HR projection, I want a rule that states if my value is <>0 I set the following rule : ['Metric':'Headcount'] = B:IF(STET() != 0, STET(), ['Metric':'Headcount', 'Year':offset(-1)]) It is already a good step, but this prevents from having 0 on just one year (ex. I have 1 project manager in 2016, 0 in 2017, 1 in 2018,2019 and 2020). Is there a way to test if the 0 value is an entry I did (and I want to keep 0), or the the value is 0 because the cell value is null (and I want t…