Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Jedox Excel Add-In

thezinfan - - Palo for Excel

Start menu>>Palo>>Palo settings. You can set for manual or auto start.

Permission problems

Hi, I'm the noob from this thread Help the Palo noooob!!! Changing security for users We have some Palo spreadsheets doing our sales calculations. Data is housed on a Windows Palo server. We are running CE 3.2. I now have the administrative credentials so i can access the user manager on the Palo server. The problem I'm trying to solve is that no one can splash a cell (i think that is the correct term) with a zero value. If I look at the connection to the server using the Palo Wizard in the mode…

I've noticed there are a ton of views and no replies. If there is a concern that I'm trying to break in to a Palo install that i shouldn't be, I'll be glad to go through whatever identification verification process you'd like

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can help....this is one of those "hey I got a Palo server/excel sheets dumped in my lap" posts. ZERO DOCUMENTATION. And i have no previous experience with Palo admin (I've fixed a few formula problems, and re-arranged the way some elements roll up.) I've been asked to solve the problem where users can't enter 0.00 into cells. I researched that and it's a permissioning issue. Users need the DELETE right. But here's where it gets interesting, I also don't have the DELET…

DATAC function

Thanks!

DATAC function

Hi, Using PALO 3.2 for Excel. We have cells that have a DATAC formula such as =PALO.DATAC("designimports/sales","forecasting", H3,"forecast"). The way the end users have been told to work with the cell is to input their actual sales number in to the cell. Isn't the DATAC function a READ operation. It seems like they are using it to "inject" a value in to the cube? Does that seem correct? When they enter the number, the formula is not erased. Thank you Larry V