Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Spaces are ignored in ETL

Nils13 - - Palo ETL

In this Forum my space Charakters are also ingnored. For every "_" I need a " "

Spaces are ignored in ETL

Nils13 - - Palo ETL

Hello, I'm trying to write data from a sql database to a file by etl. The format of the file is already defined. It could look like this: 107000001201407280547201407281407419 0730TEST xxxx The space character are important and can not be replaced by other characters. I have tryed two things, the first was to write an SQL Statement in the extract. I think everything is right but all space Charakters are removed from the Output. When I use something like "abcdefg" instead of " " it works. Then I t…

And Function Fehler

Nils13 - - Rules

Thanks, but at your link I find the Build 4161, which I already use.

And Function Fehler

Nils13 - - Rules

It is Palo 3.1 only a few weeks old. Where can I get the actual Open Source Version? There is only a Premium Version with 30 Days Trial available.

And Function Fehler

Nils13 - - Rules

I use Build 4161 Palo Excel Add-in

And Function Fehler

Nils13 - - Rules

Hallo, mein Englisch ist nicht so gut deshalb in Deutsch, ich hoffe mir hilft trotzdem jemand. Ich habe folgende vereinfachte rule geschrieben aber das Ergebnis ist meiner Meinung nach falsch. ['Drittes Element'] = AND(1 == 2, 1 == 1) Als Ergebnis bekomme ich 1 Wenn ich die Rule umstelle ['Drittes Element'] = AND(1 == 1, 1 == 2) bekomme ich als Ergebnis 0 Mache ich was falsch oder ist das ein Bug?