Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

ETL sample ETL projects

jedox-anfaenger - - Palo ETL

Thanks a lot, i will test it.

Warning coordinate Z

Hi everybody, in the etl-monitor I'm getting the warning "Coordinate Z and default element Leerstelle not found in dimension blabla. Ensure that the default element exists in this dimension. (load bla bla)" Does anyone know what exactly is meant by the coordinate Z? Where should I start searching for eliminating this warning? Will be greatful for any hints. thanks

ETL sample ETL projects

Are there any sample projects for jedox, where jobs last longer than just a few seconds? For example for performance testing. In the folder tomcat\webapps\etlserver\data\samples I can only find projects with Jobs with a duration of under 5 seconds.

On the Jedox Blog there is a topic called "Send an email using JavaMail in a Groovy script" Here is the link: jedox.com/en/send-email-using-javamail-groovy-script The fist part is easy to understand. In the Budget Entry Data Report you open the makro-editor and you adjust the email-adress and save it. It works! But what about the second part (send out automatic mails using a Groovy script) ? We have the full code on the bottom of the page. Where must it be inserted?? In the same makro-editor in …

@vesi: Could you give a instruction how to work with this source code, please? Many thanks in advance

Thanks alot!! With this method I solved the problem! Many thanks;) Have a great day.

Hey many thanks for the example! But there is still a problem, which I don't understand. When you doubleclick on Portable PC's. Then all highlights below this product disappear! Do you have this problem too?? I'm trying to figure out a solution for this.

Hi, I have a little problem to highlight some numbers in a Dynarange. As you see in the picture, I want to highlight the greater number in each columns. I've tried this with the "Conditional Format" but it doesn't highlight the whole dynarange. (when I double click on a product, there is no highlights for the greater numbers.) Does anyone have a idea how to fix this? Is there a special formula for dynaranges concerning "conditional format"? I would be very glad to hear any solutions. greeting, 5…

great, it works! thanks a lot

hey laloune thanks, I will test this method

Hey guys, i have a sheet in jedox web where i need to replace a part of ALL formulas into a new value. does anybody have experience with this issue? maybe there is a formula, which can help, or maybe i need to export the formulas into excel, replace them and bring them back into the web spreadsheet!? i would appreciate any help

hey jedox fellows, i have three dates in a dimension (this would be the right sorting): -31.05.2015 -30.06.2015 -31.07.2015 jedox gives me these dates back in the following sort (which is not correct): -30.06.2015 -31.05.2015 -31.07.2015 does anybody know how to fix this problem and give back the dates in the right order??

it works. thanks alot guys!!

Quote from laloune: “hi, try "palo.database_list_cubes" and palo.root_list_databases"” thanks, these are probably exactly the formulas that I need, but how can I integrate them into a combobox? unfortunaltely i couldn't find a manual how to use these formulas..can you tell me more about them?? thanks a lot

Hello. I am trying to build a report, where I have a lot of comboboxes..the usual dimensions are easy to integrate in a comboxbox. The case: -I have more than one database and several cubes. Question: - How can i build a combobox, where I can choose a database or a cube? Does anybody have an idea? Thanks a lot

DrillThrough data limite

jedox-anfaenger - - Palo Web

you can try to increase the number of rows for drill through in sep.inc.drill_through.php. in the rows 251 and 252 you can adjust the max rows limit: // max rows for export $max_rows = 1000; afterwards you should restarted the services.

hi..i am trying to find a way to save my changed preferences in a report in Jedox Report-Manager (e.g. changing a combobox from 2011 to 2015). Unfortunately i can't find a way how to do this. I already know that there is the possibility to change preferences in the file manager and save them. but i'm trying to find out a way to save changed preferences if you don't have access to the file manager (as a viewer user). if there are any ideas or thoughts on this, i would really appreciate it:)..than…

Hello, in the jedox ETL, as you know, there is a data preview which is set to 20 rows. does anyone know how to increase this number, so you can preview e.g. 200 rows directly!? many thanks;)

Unparseable date: "0"

Hi guys, i have a problem to handle zero's in a date column. my source is a .txt file where in one column i have some dates in dd.MM.yyyy format. But there are also "0" values which lead to following error message: "Failed to transform value 0 of column blabla in function blabla: Unparseable date: "0" . for the "normal" dates i use the dateformat in fieldtransform. i have already tried to replace the zero's into a word, but the error is still there. does anyone have a idea what to do? many thank…