Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Is there any method to work with button in wss some methods like Button->Hide

How to check cells values from 1 workbook in 2 workbook in framesets?

JPalo integration in Palo frame

nikita - - Palo Web

Does anybody know how could be JPalo Pivot (579 version) integrated in frames of Palo? I can set it in a frame, but i need to enter login/password every time i open JPalo interface. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. When i create new Palo Analyser Report on the first step "Select a cube to create default view for" i tried to make a view with connetion-user other than Admin (say demo_manager with the rights same to Admin user) i've got the error "Could not create view". What is the problem? I can't use Admin connetion-user becouse of security issues. Thank. p1.jpg p2.jpg

Dears, could you give me any example how to Hide/Lock (Read only) any Cell/Row or Column/Worksheet in Palo. And how could i make it conditionally with relevancy to user logged? (suppose SVS)? P.S. I'm interested in Web an Excel solution. But main is Web solution! Thanks

Logic of dimension's order in cubes

nikita - - Palo Web

Hi, i read the article, but my question not about data processing productivity. I mean that order of dimension can have an influence on order of math calculations. There could be problem with non-commutative functions in case of reverse direction of rules. I have such an issue in Cognos EP.

RE: Rule for two-way calculations

nikita - - Rules

Anyone can help?

Logic of dimension's order in cubes

nikita - - Palo Web

Hello, could you tell me what is the main rule to understand right order of dimensions in a cube? Thx

Rule for two-way calculations

nikita - - Rules

Hi. I have a problem. I don't know how to make a rule(s) for this situation: I have the cube 'Sales' with 3 dimensions in it: 1. Products 2. Customer 3. SalesMeasure The problem is in 3rd dimension. It consist of 3 elements: -units -price -amount straight direction formula is 'amount'='unts'*'price' backward direction formula is 'units'='amount'/'price' So I'm holding only 'price' and want to play "what-if" with the rest elements in any direction i want. When i write this two rules on 'Sales' cu…