Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Could Palo handle small values ????

nebukadnezer - - General

Hey, I make a simple test: I put the following value in a Excel-cell #0,000.000.000.000.1 . The value directly transfered into the olap-cube and the result is in the Excel-Frontend is 0E+00. If the Datatype is double, I don´t understand the result of the test. I think it is "softwarerestriction or a failure" of Palo and that is awesome .

Hello, I have a problem. I couldn`t process small values in palo below 1E-11. The border I found is 1E-10, below that value Palo answer everytime with 0E+00. What is the Problem????????? Could not the olap server handle such small values???????? Give it for this kind of problem a workaround or a fix???!!!!! Friendly Regards Niko

Median need Help

nebukadnezer - - Rules

Hi, the first example i have three values from the month jan_08 ( 20 ); jan_09 ( 15 ); jan 10 ( 30 ). From these Values I want get the median with a Enterprise Rule construction. the second example i have six values from the month jan_10 ( 20 ); feb_10 ( 15 ); mar_10 ( 30 ); apr_10 ( 5 ); may_10 ( 45 ); jun_10 (25). From these Values I want get the median with a Enterprise Rule construction. I know, I can solve such a problem with excel and push Rules. But I must solve it with the Enterprise Rul…

Median need Help

nebukadnezer - - Rules

Hey, how can I realize a Median Function (Statistic) with the Enterprise Rules in Palo? Any Idea? Thanks