Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Many thanks, converting to lower case works.

I'm experiencing similar problems with Jedox 5 when trying to connect to the server via HTTP API. Client and server are on the same machine. Connecting to the server via Excel client works. The following query works fine:Source Code (1 line) I receive: Source Code (1 line) The following query doesn't work:Source Code (1 line) I receive:Source Code (1 line) In the file olap_server.log I get this message: Source Code (1 line) I'm using the default palo.ini:Source Code (9 lines) The same HTTP API c…

Server Version

molap - - General

Unfortunately, Palo Molap Server in Community Edition 3.2 is more or less 3.1 Premium Edition (incl. SRs). See last post from tish1 here: jedox.com/community/palo-forum…ad&threadID=3233&pageNo=1

Details of Jedox Base

molap - - General

These are interesting news. But I'm not sure what this means in detail. "Beginning with Version 5, this will change, as OLAP Server source code becomes available as an Open Source license on SourceForge." Does this mean that the OLAP server of Jedox Base will support all features, especially Multi Processor Support? "[...] the Base version of Jedox will contain an Excel client, also free of charge." Does this mean that the Excel client of Jedox Base will have all the features that Palo for Excel…

Dear all, we are using Palo for Excel CE 3.1 with Excel 2010. From time to time, Excel 2010 crashes. As this problem occurs in different environments, the reinstallation of Excel 2010 doesn't help. We didn't have this problem with older versions of Excel. Has anybody an idea why this combination Palo for Excel CE 3.1 with Excel 2010 is instable? Best regards.

Combining cubes via rules is a good idea, thank you.

Dear all, is it possible to use two or more cubes (which have some or all dimensions in common) in one Excel Pivot diagram via ODBO (Palo CE 3.1, Excel 2010)?

Dear all, we are using Palo 3.1 CE and have several cubes in our database. Some of these cubes have one measure and some of these cubes have two measures. Now, we are trying to connect to this Palo database via Excel ODBO (Pivot tables and diagrams). Is it necessary that all these cubes use a common dimension named "Measures" although the cubes differ in the number of measures? Or is it possible to define two measure dimensions with different names and elements?

An ODBO driver isn't mentioned in the list of drivers: tableausoftware.com/support/drivers

Hello all, has anyone successfully connected Tableau with Palo OLAP Server? tableausoftware.com/ Thank you very much.

Hello all, has anyone an idea how Palo cubes could be exported into the .cub file format (automatically, without using Microsoft SQL Server)? Local cubes: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb522640.aspx Thank you very much.

Palo 3.2 Community Edition

molap - - General

Thank you, that worked for me. Are all issues fixed in Palo OLAP Server 3.2 Community Edition that are fixed in Palo OLAP Server 3.2 Premium Edition? In version 3.2 Premium Edition the bugs #5522 and #6886 are fixed: jedox.com/known_issues_3.2.txt jedox.com/known_issues_3.1_sr1.txt But in version 3.2 Community Edition the bugs #5522 and #6886 are not fixed. I have tested both. Is Palo OLAP Server 3.2 Community Edition not equivalent to Palo OLAP Server 3.2 Premium Edition with regard to known is…

I can't find an installer of Palo OLAP Server 3.2 Community Edition that works on a Windows server without MS Excel installed. The installer that I have downloaded complains that MS Excel is not installed. Will such an installer be available? Best regards

A few minutes later I found out that this seems to be a known issue: jedox.com/known_issues.txt Will this issue #5522 be fixed in Palo 3.2? Using the "autosave" directive in palo.ini is not a good alternative as the server will become unresponsive in certain scenarios. Will this issue #6886 also be fixed in Palo 3.2?

Hello all, I'm testing the HTTP API and try to save a cube with id=44 to disk after having changed some cell values. I expect the following behaviour: 1. Cell values are saved to database_CUBE_44.csv. 2. Log file of that cube (database_CUBE_44_0.log) is empty afterwards. 3. Log file entries are moved to database_CUBE_44.archived. I have received a valid sid by calling localhost:7777/server/login. With this sid I call (database id and cube id are valid as well): localhost:7777/cube/save?sid=LhFR&…

GetDataExport problem

molap - - SDK

None of the dimension elements is marked as string. jpc.GetData seems to work with the same coordinates.

GetDataExport problem

molap - - SDK

Hello all, I'm testing the SDK function GetDataExport (.NET SDK version 3.1.0.336). This function sometimes returns 0.0 when the return value should be > 0.0. I use this function as follows: Source Code (27 lines) Are the options set correctly? What could be the problem here? Could the function GetDataMulti be an alternative? This function returns CellValue[]. How could the coordinates be derived from this return value (e. g. the coordinates of the first cell). Thank you very much in advance.

Compilation of Palo Excel Addin 3.x

molap - - General

Dear Palo developers, I have checked out the source code of the Palo Excel Addin 3.x (directory frontend\excel\3.X in the svn repository) and tried to compile it in Visual Studio. Unfortunatly, I get error messages because of missing files: Controls\JControls\Resources\palooFunc.xml XlAddin\JSubSet\SubSetSchemaDefinition.xsd Is it possible to make these files available in the svn repository? Thank you very much in advance.