Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Rules for MIN MAX

nicobou - - Rules

Thanks for your answer. Yes I parse the rule, and it's validated because the cube is recalculated. But I have an error like 'circular reference...' I think the MIN function can be ok if I specify all the brand I want in my analyze. MIN([brand]:[canon];[brand]:[acer];[brand]:[apple];...) (I don't remember the exact syntax) but I can't because I have most than 300 brands. And in my opinion the circular reference appears because I ask Palo to find the MIN value in the "Toutes les marques" too. How …

Rules for MIN MAX

nicobou - - Rules

Hello, I have a database with two dimension : brand (the brand of articles) sites (site web ecommerce) The brand dim is like this : Toutes les marques (consolidated) - canon - acer - apple ... For the Sites dim : Tous les sites - site 1 - site 2 For every brand and every sites, I can evaluate the Min/Max price of the articles inside. But PALO automaticaly add the min value for every brand in the consolidated element (Toutes les marques). The MIN / MAX function in the rules editor seems not to be…

MIN / MAX with rule

nicobou - - General

Hello, I have an internet site with articles and severals brands. How can I evaluate the min / max price for the "all brands consolidated" branch ? sorry for my bad english. Thanks.