Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

That is not so good. Fortunately the Community Client is still working. This is all irritating since Jedox list LucaNet as an Partner whatever if i find any solution i will post it. neolux23

I forgot: This is the Error Log from Palo: Error Error registering server! Exception Data: Jedox.Palo.Comm.PaloException: bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as target (Error -32) at Jedox.Palo.Comm.Connection.ServerLicenseInformation() at Jedox.Palo.XlAddin.Connections.AddConnection(String hostName, String service, String userName, String password, String name) at Jedox.Palo.XlAddin.Connections.GetConnection(String hostName, String service, String userName, String passw…

Hi Comm, i encountered an Error using Palo Excel Add In with an LucaNet OLAP Server after getting to Palo 3.1SR1 . When i try to setup the Connection to the Server, the Test Connection is fine but when i try to Finished the Dialog Palo says "Error registering new Server". Any Ideas? For any questions fell free to contact me. Neolux23