Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

How to replace IMP:Palo?

scotty - - Cubeware - IMP:PALO

Sorry, I did not want to upset you. So far I used the latest community edition which I could find on the Jedox homepage. Will try it out!

Thank you for your reply! Actually I am quite frustrated :-(( ETL server doesn't work (as I am using the Linux community edition and nobody cares about its bugs) ... Will have to look for something else.

Cubeware doesn't support IMPPalo any longer: impalo.de => "IMPPalo ab sofort nicht mehr verfügbar. Cubeware wird Palo künftig nicht mehr unterstützen. Die Laufzeit der aktuellen IMPPalo-Version endet zum 31.12.2010. Mehr zu den Cubeware Profi-Tools für ETL- und Datenmodellierung sowie Analyse, Planung, Reporting und Dashboarding erfahren Sie unter cubeware.de. Ihr Cubeware-Team " Whats the best tool to replace IMPPalo with? BR, scotty

Differences between periods

scotty - - Rules

Thank you ... still fighting

Differences between periods

scotty - - Rules

I am facing the following question (hopefully not too confusing ;-)): I am working on a cash flow model. For this calculation I have to calculate the difference beween the actual value for the month and the value for the previous period. Example: DIM_Time: JAN FEB MAR Value0001: 100 200 300 . . . . . Value9999: 400 600 400 DiffValue001: ... (FEB-JAN) . . . Of course I could create a rule that Difference_Value001_FEB=FEB-JAN, but that would mean that I have to create thousands of rules which I wo…

Need Palo 3.0 (3793) Client

scotty - - General

@etan: thank you very much! @Vladislav Malicevic: let me finish my budget (deadlines!) and then we can start bugfixing

Need Palo 3.0 (3793) Client

scotty - - General

I just installed Palo 3.1, unfortunately Excel 2007 refuses to work with the new plugin (it hangs all the time). The last working version for me was Palo 3.0 (3793, client). Where can I get this? (I did not find it in the "archive" section of the download site.) Who can help me, I need this urgently (Budget has to be ready next Monday) scotty

Palo 3.1 Linux - some questions

scotty - - General

Thank you very much for your quick reply, that helped a lot! Regards, scotty

Palo 3.1 Linux - some questions

scotty - - General

I just installed 3.1 for Linux, seems to run much better than previous versions. However, there are some questions: 1. Is there any documentation for the Linux version? So far I have seen only Windows documents? 2. Is there any migration guide for previous versions of Palo? (I understand how to move the Data directory and Palo itself works great - unfortunately there is just no way to log into Palo Web - and yes, I checked that the admin password is the same. Error message: "Cannot fetch groups"…

Palo Suite installation on Linux

scotty - - General

@ rajaiskandarshah: Great, that is exactly what I needed. Finally it works for me. Thank you! scotty

Same problem (Opensuse 11)

scotty - - General

I get the same warning: [warn] worker ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/ already used by another worker Any news from Jedox? Regards, Scotty

Wss 3 Ce

scotty - - General

I tried it once more: 1. Installation works under Ubuntu 9.04 (both server & desktop) 2. Palo is up and running 3. WSS -> login works -> no functionality in spreadsheet available Wouldn't it be a nice idea to get a fully functional virtual appliance for download?? Regards scotty

Same problem for me... Does anybody know a Linux distribution which WSS 3 CE works with? Regards scotty

Does anybody know when Palo Web Client v3.0 will be available? v2.0 works fine but features like Authentification/User rights for Folders would make life much easier for me Unfortunately there is no timeline givven in the roadmap (jpalo.net). Palo Web Client 3.0 - Authentification - Report Explorer organizing reports or view by folders - User rights for folder and views - Single Sign On across multiple databases - Generate PDF Output - Selection of Subsets, Aliasses and Hierarchies - Formatting …

Palo 2.5 (June 25, 2008)

scotty - - General

Finally there is an updated roadmap ... jedox.com/index.php?id=174 Regards, Scotty

I did not see in the roadmap when the Final release of Palo 2.5 is planned to be shipped... Does anyone have more information? Regards, Scotty

Palo 2.5 in April 2008

scotty - - General

Who can tell us whether Palo 2.5 will be released in April or pushed off again? Regards, Scotty

Problem solved: #_GROUP_DIMENSION_DATA_xxx is the key. Works fine since I found out how to handle group permissions Sorry for bothering you, Scotty

User permission within cubes

scotty - - General

Hopefully someone has a good idea for me: I want different users to see values of a cube just for a certain tree in one of the dimensions. Example: Cube with 3 dimensions -> Period (month), Expenses, Cost Center So, the responsible person for Cost Center 100 should see only Cost Center 100 and below, the responsible person for Cost Center 200 should see only Cost Center 200 and below etc. What is the easiest way to do this in Palo? Regards, Scotty

Update is done. scotty