Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

hi guys, thanks for your answers. indeed, i havent installed the palo server yet (so there is no error message to fuss about) , as i wanted to know whether i needed it or not upfront. well, i might just have to play around and see. have a great x-mas time alex

hello everyone, i just wanted to install the palo web client on my machine....but to my surprise...i have to have the palo server as well. as far as i know, i get to access mondrian cubes with the web client. now, why do i need a different server, when i do go thru mondrian (which runs on pentaho)? please enlighten me thanks in advance alex

chartin in web client

nukitter - - Tensegrity - Web Client

hi guys, just found your thread as i am new to jpalo and wanted to know if charting is possible or not. your thread is over 1.5 yrs old, and as it seems, even with the newly released version web client 3 it wont be possible. question? what is a major release? when do you suspect to get that feature into jpalo? would appreciate a short info. best regards alex

Export of view to excel/pdf

nukitter - - General

hi axi, thanks for the quick reply. then i will see how i can get a user to "download" their data from a view to sth they can progress editing the data. br alex

Export of view to excel/pdf

nukitter - - General

Hello everyone. being new to palo, I would like to ask this question: Is there any way for a viewer to export a view in the palo web client to excel via a button or right mouse click? If not, is it on the roadmap for a future release? B/c that would make my day (and certainly that of many others as well) Thanks for an answer Alex