Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Help Me With Etl Oracle Conection

trall - - General

Hi guys, I want to upvote this aswer because even in 5.1 SR2, we can't connect with SERVICE NAME in the "oracle connector". Thanks for the solution !

Export as PDF not working

trall - - General

Since I upgraded to SR1, I'm unable to export my dynamic charts with the "PDF" button. All I have is a white screen... (it was working this morning with 5.1 SR 0...) Any one have informations ? EDIT : Nvm it works after a couple of restarts... Dunno why :-/

Jedox 5.1

trall - - General

Hi guys, I don't know if some of you have tested the Transform -> R Script in the new ETL module. I have successfully installed R (3.1.0) and (I guess) rJava. I have made an ETL projet calling an EXCEL file (working), but when I want to use a transform, nothing happens. However, I have the "loading bar" popping some times on top right on Jedox WEB... If you have any informations, feel free to share =] Edit : 3.1.0 seems bad with Jedox's ETL. I'm trying with 3.0.3 (since he want a 3.0.X's DLL). I…

Jedox 5.1

trall - - General

HI there ! Since the 5.1 update I have a little problem in some of my JEDOX web report. The filtre "text" on a combobox (populated by a subset) seems not working or at least not like before. Example : My subset give me "AZ, BA, R0, R1" and I want to have only "BA, R1". In 5.0 I used this filter specifying elements I want. But on 5.1 it doesn't work... (the filter is the same, the result isn't !) Feel free to give any kind of advice. Regards EDIT : After switching the dimension then swithing back…

Redirection inside a report ?

trall - - Palo Web

Hi guys, Simple question but I haven't found topics related to it. Let's imagine I open a report (using a button or whatever), when the report opens, the __open() method triggers. I want to make some tests (if user is in a specific group...) then redirect (= launch a new report). Is it possible ? If yes how ? Thanks guys !

setdata : RIghts problems ?

trall - - Palo Web

Hi, For some reasons after checking in configuration the DefaultRight was set on N... yeah I guess that was the problem

setdata : RIghts problems ?

trall - - Palo Web

Hi guys, I have a erally weir problem with JEDOX 5. Let's imagine I have this function in a form called by a macro which just do a set data into a dimension (on attribute) PHP Source Code (7 lines) When executed with and ADMIN it works 10000% When executed with lower role, nothings happens. I guess there are rights' problems here... BUT, (yes there is a but), last months, this function worked with all of our users. I don't think rights moved since this period (I'm not alone on the project, but I…

Hi guys, Here is my problem. I have a cube with the following dimensions : A (elements : a1, ..., aN) & B (elements : b1, ..., bN) I want to do a dynarange capable of getting informations from this cube where (a1,b1)=1 AND (a2,b2) = 2 (for ex) I know I can either have the first or the second condition in the DATA tab of the subset. But how can I have both ? Please don't tell me I have to do a dynarange capable of filtering on (a1,b1)=1 and another one with (a2,b2) = 2.............. Thanks in adv…

ME- Sending mail ?

trall - - Palo Web

Thanks guys ! After further investigation it was a SMTP problem (conflict caused by a programm installed by a mate...) I haven't tryed with PHPMail but I'm pretty sure it'll work since it's an "improvement" of the mail() function

ME- Sending mail ?

trall - - Palo Web

This will work for sure, but the fact is that mailto: opens the default mail client and then require manual sending. I wish I could use the mail() function from PHP, but it doesn't seem to work. May be I have to look in the conf... But I'm not sure at the moment.

ME- Sending mail ?

trall - - Palo Web

Hi guys, Another "quick question" about ME : I want to send a mail to users. I know there is a php function called mail() which can normaly do the job. However, after testing I'm not receiving my tests' mails. Do you have any tips about that ? I'm considering another way to send a mail : PHP Source Code (6 lines) Well it "works" since it open my default mail programm, but I really want to have an automated code, working without any user's action (if able). Thanks

ME- Creating user with WEB UI

trall - - Palo Web

Hi guys, Quick & simple question : I have to create new users thanks to JEDOX WEB. I think I can do that using palo.eadd() function but I want to know if there is a special one ("create_user" ?!) which can manage this task. Thanks

Macro Engine - Fetching usergroups

trall - - Palo Web

That's what I thought, this function isn't documented... But thanks for this tips ! Well you can simply try PHP Source Code (2 lines) It'll display the groups in A1 -> A3. If you just go for return $grps you'll have an exploitable array (i'm doing some parsing on it for example)

Hi guys, Another post for another question Let's imagine I have a function called test() and 3 buttons with ID (name) = B1, B2 and B3 (for example) On a button click, I want to invoque test(). Nothing hardcore for now. But then I want that the behavior of test() differs, depending of the button clicked ! I other words, I want to get the id of the clicked button in ME in the test() function. Is it possible (on Jedox 5 ?!) ? I haven't found informations about it... If it isn't, I know we can have …

Nice solution but ?

trall - - Palo Web

Hi, First of all, thanks for fast answer ! After tweeking a lil' it's work on my macro. But I got a question : how the f**k did you know there is a current_groups() function ?! I went through the doc' and didn't find something like that (only the USERGROUP() in a cell and the current_user() function in "top level function" of the jedox WEB doc'). May be (I guess) I have missed an important doc'. If so, feel free to link it !

Macro Engine - Fetching usergroups

trall - - Palo Web

Hi guys, I'm writing here to try to get a little support. While developping, I have to get the groups of the current user using the ME of JEDOX WEB. I have to simulate the "ctrl + shift + enter" in A1:A39 (for exemple) on the formula "=USERGROUPS()". When testing on JEDOX WEB it works (as it should), but I have to admit I'm not able to implement it on ME. For now I have tryed : Source Code (6 lines) Nothing works. (I guess it's normal for the last 2 since no formulaArray seems to be implemented …