Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Have you downloaded update only or full package from page provided? Thanks, Axel

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

>>And where do we report bugs/suggestions ??? Write that to me - we do not have established bugtracking system yet. >>HTTP access via Port 7777 still crashes. Really strange - i'm using same version (both kettle and Palo). Could you send me description of OS/SP level? Please mail it to me... Thanks, Axel

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Good day! >>Is this plug-in compatible with Kettle version 2.4? Or it is just for 2.3.1 version. That's not a plugin actually... Our _version_ was created on 3.2.1 codebase. Probably we'll make migration to 2.4 codebase, but not in the nearest future Thanks, Axel

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Good day! Let me present to community our little extension of Kettle package, allowing access to Palo data from spoon's transformations. You can access it using this link. Any questions/comments are appreciated - please feel free to contact me Thanks, Axel

RE: Zero Supression

Axel - - Eclipse

>>>Basically it would cool if there was an option for the rows, columns in the cube browser to supress data where all the values in the row or column are zero / null. BTW, that filtering of real/absent values is rather easy to implement using data export feature, and that will not slow down the app, but will make it faster. I almost sure that Tensegrity guys are going that way - or even passed that way already...

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Good day! Yes. Just please give us one-two days to have a chance to look at that version and i'll provide link to Palo-enabled Kettle preview version. Thanks, Axel

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Hello! Probably that will be available for you after next palo beta appearance - 1.5 RC1 do have problems with data export functionality which is used for palo data access in our plug-in. (bug #381 in bug tracking) Thanks, Axel

Thanks Vladislav, using show_attribute=1 have resolved the problem.

That's great, i'm ready to filter! but in case of HTTP API it is filtered too carefully - that what i'm asking about - I can't get two equal FULL lists... I can't get info about "#_allocation_" via HTTP API at all... Thanks, Axel

Good day! Could you explain why i see the difference in dimension listing... Simpliest test - creating database; adding dimension 'allocation'; after that make two dimension enumerations - first via legacy API, the result is: #_GROUP_ #_CUBE_ allocation #_allocation_ second via HTTP API, using 'database/dimensions?show_system=1&database=5&sid=%24tg%21'. Note, show_system=1 is defined. The result is: #_GROUP_ #_CUBE_ allocation looks strange? Base is the same of course ;), diminsions section in d…

Thanks. Please do not forget to mention about such change either in release's chahge notes, or here Thanks again, Axel

Import data with Kettle

Axel - - Palo for Excel

Good day! Kettle plugin for palo is almost ready - it was decided to hold with it's publishing till palo 1.5 release and final check with release version... Thanks, Axel

Good day! Is there any convinient way to distinguish to which version of Palo we are connected? I do see /server/info api call, and that gives us future; but currenly i need to find the viable solution to find out version of palo (1.0c vs 1.5) via legacy interface Why do i ask about - I ran already into the problem when 1.5 and 1.0 behaves differently, and I want to eliminate that difference in my middle-tier. During getDataExport calls in case of 1.0 options.last_coordinates (in c-api terms) ar…

RE: Speed of Palo 1.5 beta

Axel - - General

Results of my tests are similar. I work through jpalo, so i'm legacy interface user. Two tests: reading from palo (actually export of Demo/Sales cube contents), and writing to palo (import of Sales cube contents, also please notice, that i'm writing into already filled cube, so - no new elements creation). So, results on my box: reading: 1.0c appx. 7300 rps (rows per second) 1.5 appx. 2700 rps writing 1.0c appx. 1900 rps 1.5 appx. 1200 rps not as good as we all want to see? thanks, Axel

Good day! will http api support getDataExport? I do see support for that feature only in legacy version... BTW - that would be great to add an example for getdata export usage - at least for c or php api... that rather hard to get into it. And, probably your example will bring the light on the issue i see with that function (i've found workaround, but it's quite unpleasant if you provide elements array for export in the order as elements are returning via getdimension elements - everithing is fi…

RE: memory leak?

Axel - - SDK

np. hope to be first tester of rebuilt library Thanks, Axel

Axel - - SDK

I have not tried with cygwin (not my tool...) - probably it could run in 7.1 compatibility mode ... at least it should use 7.1 CRT libraries Axel

Axel - - SDK

I have found root cause of the problem. Just look by dependency viewer on palojava.dll. It was built by VS 6, as soon as we can see it uses MSVCRT.dll. But, see further under libpalo.dll - MSVCRT71.dll. I have built libpalo.dll from palo.net's sources (1.0c), using VS 6 - leak has disappeared immediately. I think, you should rebuild palojava.dll with MS VS 7.1 (2003?) in order to have correct distribution package... Thanks, Axel

Axel - - SDK

little correction - instead of "MS VC 7" in previous message please read "MS VS 2005"

Axel - - SDK

H-m-m-m, very interesting. I have modified c-sdk example to make number of getdata calls and have found, that being compiled with MS VC6, it works perfectly, but being compiled with MS VC7 - shows (you're correct here) results similar with java-made test. Great. Which version of C compiler was used to make distributive copy of jpalo native libraries??? Thanks, Axel