Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Hi, after installing the palo 3.1 Server Version (x64), i didn't get the palo Server Manager in system tray?! Is that normal? Is there a way to get the Server Manager? Sorry 4 my bad english Kind regards OmG

3.2 Download

OhMyGod - - General

Quote: “Originally posted by dominik_l Hi, most probably, the server can't locate the Api-directory. Please try adding an entry in this form: template-directory "C:\Program Files\Jedox\Palo Suite\olap\Api" in palo.ini; of course, you may need to change the path.” Thank you very much! I've changed the path to "C:\Programme\Jedox\Palo Suite\olap\Api" and this solved the Rule-Editor problem in my case. The only existing strange thing is, that if I "build" a new rule, I can only see the first 88 Ele…

Hi, Is it possible to import a text with more than 255 chars with a setdata function? I Know the Array Funktion with ctrl+shift+Enter but this only works with palo.datat and not with setdata. So I can manually type the letter in the palo formula, but i can't import the letter with a setdata. I hope you understand what I mean. Kind regards OMG

Excel 2007 validation

OhMyGod - - General

is this problem solved in palo for excel 3.1? I had the same problem and solved it with a setdata but setdata for all documents is a lot of work. :-/

turn positive values into negatives

OhMyGod - - General

sorry for my bad english Hi, I have a huge among of positive values (example: 100.000) and i want to change all these (about 900 values) into negatives (example: -100.000). Is that possible without changing every single number? :-/ I hope you understand my problem. Thanks for help OMG

omfg, it's looking very complicated. It would be nice if you (or anybody) coul'd translate the french transcription into english?! My french est trés mauvais. I'm very interested in this code but e.g. "encour procedurePasTerminee" hm? I don't really understand. Please help me.

Protocol / Protokoll ???

OhMyGod - - General

Has anything changed? Is it maybe possible in Palo 3.0?

Limited number of elements?

OhMyGod - - Rules

Nobody any ideas? :-/

RE: Limited number of elements?

OhMyGod - - Rules

Hi, i have exactly the same problem, i can see about 150 elements and a colleague has only 52 while there must be around 250-300 elements. What is the problem/bug? How can I see the missing ones? =( Thx 4 help. Kind regards omg

Protocol / Protokoll ???

OhMyGod - - General

thx 4 the answer. all three things sound really difficult to me. I have no idea of programming, neither perl nor php. So i don't have a chance to get a protocol the easy way, right?

Protocol / Protokoll ???

OhMyGod - - General

Hi, after I have searched everywhere, i'd like to ask you if somebody knows whether there is something like a protocol in Palo?! A Protocol or a similiar thing that writes down, if a user is doing any things like creating a new dimension, cube, etc. Thx 4 help and sorry for bad english in the morning best regards OMG ------------------------------------------------------ Guten Morgen, suche so etwas wie ein Protokoll in Palo das aufschreibt wenn jemand irgendwas in der Datenbank verändert oder n…

Dates in Palo / Datum in Palo

OhMyGod - - General

Ich hab Attribute für Tochterfirmen. Also Adresse, Telefonnummer, unternehmensform usw. Zusätzlich gibt es dort das Gründungsdatum das erfasst werden muss. Dann hab ich noch einen anderen Würfel in dem erfasst wird wann Aufsichtsratssitzungen sind/waren. Also auch ein Datum. :-/ english: I need the dates for launches of companies und for Meetings in some of them.

OhMyGod - - General

Oh thanks, that's also pretty cool. But in my opinion still not the best solution. I want the women who work here only to type in the normal date. I tried it with (=" ' "&A4) to put date and the ' together, and then tried to read it out with the palo.setdata. But it also doesn't take the A4 as a normal date. Hard to explain in english. At the moment i have to tell them to write the ' in front of the date but I hope somebody knows a better way. IS that so very difficult? Please help. ------------…

OhMyGod - - General

Hi, hab das Format geändert aber es tut sich nichts. Er wandelt trotzdem alles in diesen Zahlensalat um. Gibt es vllt. noch eine andere Möglichkeit? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- english: It doesn't work with setting "Date Format" for the cell. =( Any other ideas?

OhMyGod - - General

english Hi, i want to write dates in my cells. But if i type in "01.01.2008" I get "39448". Why? If i type in "01,01,2008" it works and i get "01.01.2008" Why? I hope you can help me. I Think it's to hard to explain everyone that he has to enter the date with "," instead of "." Sry 4 bad english and Thanks kind regards OMG ------------------------------------------------------------ deutsch Hi, ich will in die Elemente ein Datum schreiben aber bekomme immer komische zahlen dabei raus. "01.01.200…

English: Hi, does anybody know if it's possible to (I don't know the right english word) "save/accomodate?!" the formula in the cell? As far as I know, with excel, it is only possible to accomodate the whole cell. But I have older women here, who have to work with that Database and have to type in values. I think some of them woul'd press DEL and delete the Palo Formula from the cell. Is there any possibility with excel itself or with an addin or a Palo function to save that formula? Sry 4 my ba…

Paste View

OhMyGod - - General

I have sometimes the same problem that i get a #N/A. The only thing that helps me is pressing F9 to refresh Excel, or save the worksheet and reopen it. Then, all values show the right Numbers.

English: Hi, is there a possibility to search celldata in Palo? If i open a worksheet and Press Strg+F (find), it doesn't show me Words or Numbers in Palo Cells. Dimensions and Elements are searchable. For example: i have columns with companies and rows with attributes like adress, telephonenumber and so on. Now, is there a possibility to search for "5th Avenue" or "049331/612345" ? And is it somehow possible to search for "Sony" for example and he shows me that Sony is available in "Companies D…

Ok, Thanks for help. So I have to build a normal cube until it's possible to do it with the attribute cube.

GERMAN: Hi Ich versuche gerade bei Palo Nutzerrechte einzurichten. Das Ganze sieht etwa so aus: Würfel -> Jahresabschluss Dimension -> Geschäftsjahr; Unternehmen; Jahresabschlussposten In Unternehmen sind mehrere Elemente drin Bsp.: Unternehmen 1 Unternehmen 2 Unternehmen 3 Zu diesen Unternehmen habe ich einen Attributwürfel gemacht in dem Anschrift, Geschäftsführer, Telefonnummer usw. drin steht. Und für diese Attribute würde ich gerne ein Recht vergeben. Wenn man auf Benutzerrechtewürfel geht …