Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Business rule to sum subset

compareto - - Palo for Excel

Patanok, see attachments. If you use Jedox 6, performance will be ok (DDE requirements done).

Jedox 5.1

sql8 - - General

Bug: Microsoft Offfice 2010 (32\64 bit) doesn't work "Paste View". After I try to Paste View, the sheet is still blank without function "palo.data"(..) I'm using database Demo. But paste elements, paste data function, paste subset work fine!

subset doesn't save configuration

sql8 - - General

Hello! There is bug in jedox 5 SR1: On excel's worksheet subset doesn't not save configuration filters. Very unconfortable. But at version jedox 5 everything ok.

how activate jedox 5 base?

sql8 - - General

Hello! Trial period is off. How activate jedox 5 base?

Palo 3.2 Community Edition

sql8 - - General

When? More than 1,5 years ago last open source

Jedox Suite 4.0 SR1 is out!

sql8 - - General

Hello. How many concurrent connections in trial? Some about 10?

Jedox 4 is out!

sql8 - - General

When I open Advanced rule editor always: Error Reading rules Exception Data: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewBand.set_Thickness(Int32 value) at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewBand.set_MinimumThickness(Int32 value) at Jedox.Palo.XlAddin.Forms.RuleEditorKiss.FillDGView(Int32 index_to_select) in C:\Workspace\4.0\common\palo_designer\XlAddin\Forms\RuleEditorKiss.cs:line 314 And rule editor do not open any rule…

extraction of basic elements

sql8 - - Palo ETL

Here is the task i'm trying to solve: extracting basic elements of a dimension and obtaining a single dimension array of data. The problem is that the elements are extracted consecutively. Is there any way to transpose them? TableTransform isn't good for this because elements' names can change every time.

I-Net Reports

sql8 - - 3rd Party Tools

Quote from MarcusL: “Hi tish1, thx for the input. Is here any typ of diagram possible? Today i got the the features of Palo 4 ... it´s more possible with charting, reporting too. May i have to wait for the official release.” Very interesting, where are Palo 4 possible to see or read?

Performance

sql8 - - General

Quote from tish1: “Hi, Quote from sql8: “Marker is only used for aggregations, that is when the formula refers to element-aggregation.” I don't agree. Generally you need markers only for "B/N" rules. Quote from ethssn: “Does it work exactly along the same concept as TM1's Feeders do?” The concept is very similar, but not the same. If you use B or N rules in large models you have to use markers. I once had a report speed up from 10min+ to 1sec just because of a single marker and that could be eve…

Performance

sql8 - - General

Try using ETL for writing result (handmaked "cache"). Here is my advice: Read rule of 1st cube ---ETL--> load to 2nd cube and next. Use table view with filter deny 0. So, you will get minimum time of calc. Do you really need calculation of every 10k element? It doesn't seem optimal. Marker is only used for aggregations, that is when the formula refers to element-aggregation. In this case, you have to identify a member of a formula's marker as a separate rule, otherwise if the marker is zero, the…

Checl the log file olap_server.log There is may reason for you problem. At end, check file palo.ini. Is there string like autosave L 1:00 ?

Dimension "from" ... "to"

sql8 - - Palo Web

Try this 1. palo.eindex give you num1 of element (combobox From value). Palo.eindex put in currrent sheet cell 2. palo.eindex give you num2 of element (combobox To value). Palo.eindex put in currrent sheet cell 3. Create cube (Vector) with 1 dimension (date) and 1 rule. Let something like Value1=palo.eindex... So, result of cube cell is position element date in dimesion. 4. Dynarange based on subset on cube Vector. condition value1>num1 and value1<num2.

Dimension "from" ... "to"

sql8 - - Palo Web

Are there in cube dimensions: year, month? Or one dimension only for date (name format of elements mm.yyyy)?

Archived files is not useful in your case. I mean structure, but no data.

May be corrupt database, but there are csv format database files. Therefore, one of ways is analyze csv files. manual recovery

check path installation. Copy your own created database folders into folder Data (there are Demo and Biker) and restart Molap service

2 cubes in pivot

sql8 - - Palo Pivot/Analyzer

You can create 3 cube and 2 rules for communication with other cubes.

Palo: Paste view does not work

sql8 - - Palo for Excel

Are you in local administrators group? It's seems that you have no rights (not palo, but windows).

How to palo.dataV?

sql8 - - General

Thanks a lot!