Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thank you very much for the link. This helps me already. Unfortuneately it doesn't change anything for users who don't read this forum to see your link and who have no support portal access. I assume this might be the majority of the Jedox users. So my wishlist entry stays kind of unchanged. I have tried it already with the link from the knowledge base ("Looking for older version of this page? Please check out our support portal!") but it is leading me all the time just to the support portal pag…

Dear ladies and gentlemen, I kindly ask to reactivate the Knowledge Base for previous versions (than just for the current version). For some reason only the current version is being displayed lately. Kind regards, Michael Fuchs

I would like to have a search feature for rules. We have more than 300+ rules and sometimes similar rules so a search features/filter function would be appreciated. Furthermore a rule template within the rule editor with several proposals for rules or rule examples would be good as I am not certain how many users will use the prepared modeles provided by the marketplace. Kind regards, Michael Fuchs

Dear Jedox staff, So far I have the impression forum posts are automatically set from undone to done after a certain time. Is there any rule, procedure etc which sets the posts automatically or manually to done? E.g. with my post it happened already several times even though I set the post to undone again as it has not been resolved. Kind regards, Michael Fuchs

Jedox 2018.2 is out!

Michael Fuchs - - General

This is great. I am looking forward to more updates and features. I found the updates here (maybe for the future it could be also added to the posts directly here) knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowledgebase/whats-new-jedox/ Kind improvement wish: I would prefer the updates with more examples, pictures, explanation etc. The self service BI Tool vendors have very good examples in this area (even when they release monthly updates). Where can I found the resolved bugfix list? Kind regards, Michael Fuchs

Features

Michael Fuchs - - Wish List

Hi guys, here some features: - Selection of multiple cells (x clicks with strg => x marked cells) - selection of multiple diagrams (same like cells) (all move at the same time when being dragged) - formatting like in Excel (ribbons etc) - draft mode which doesn't show directly the live data but formulas or at least not live data (the reason is to avoid a refresh of all data which causes performance issues in huge dashboards as this happens) (a total refresh occurs even when just a single cell or…

Hi all, I am trying to implement a dynarange which contains 3 diagrams for around 20 countries per list entry. The source of the diagrams is supposed to be within the dynarange. Unfortunately Jedox is not copying the diagram, only the other cells including their formulas. Can somebody please provide me hints or is it even possible with this tool? How I imagine the target state: One vertical DynaRange with 6 rows and 50 columns per list entry and 3 diagrams (horizontal) per list entry which is pa…