Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Hello Stephanie! Thanks very much for your help! It is working now. I was using year as a base element instead of the month. I think this is a great Forum...I had learn so much from here. Thanks and Regards Laura.:)

Hello Stephanie, I greatly appreciated your help. I use Palo.Eadd formula to insert the time,Region and Product dimension in all I use TRUE at the end. For the time (moth-fiscal year) Dimension I used one formula: =IF(NOT($B$5),PALO.EADD($B$4,"Time","n",B9,B10,1,TRUE)) For the Region (country-region-area) Dimension I used two formulas very similar for the example in the evaluation guide: =IF(NOT($B$5),IF(B17<>"",PALO.EADD($B$4,"Region","n",B16,B17,1,TRUE))) =IF(NOT($B$5),PALO.EADD($B$4,"Region",…

Hello, I imported the values using PALO.SETDATA to three dimensions I created using PALO.EADD. Region: Country-subregion-region Product :product-line-division Time:month-year My problem is that when I do Paste view the values are not inserted properly.The values are distributed in all the regions and then equally distributed by countries.It does not maintain the data the way is in the original file. How I can maintain the consistency of my data? Is the problem in my Palo.setdata or the formula I…

Thankss ! I already figure out.

Hello, I am trying to import the values to my already imported elements. In this case my elements are years and months, product and regions. While I am in the import process some of the cells show me an error which says: " Splash Disabled:Cell path is consilidated,but splashing is disabled(error 5005)" How I can solve this? Thanks a lot your help, Laura

Hello Holger! Can you give some ideas of how to make up the sheet to import the elements to dimensions that I already had import. Thanks, Laura

Thanks!

Laura - - Jedox Excel Add-In

Mario, Thank you very much! I will follow your advise and hopefully will get the expected results. Regards, Laura

How do I import the values?

I already import the dimensions from a flat file, product,time and location but now I need to import the values of sales , plan, and update for those dimensions. Can someone give an idea of how to do it. I am doing it in a separate worksheet, using PALOSETDATA but it gives me an error of "Element not found". Thanks in advantage for your time , Laura

Thanks

Thanks a lot for all the help. I am following your advices and is looking good. Regards, Laura

Thanks for your suggestions. Do I have to create a worksheet of formula like the one given in the example on Pag(67) called metadaimport.xls in order to import the dimensions to the cube? Thanks for your time, Laura

Hello, I need help importing a 89.4 MB CSV File to Palo.The file has more than 20 dimensions and each dimensions around 65,000 elements.I would like to import the file with all its dimensions that are already created. I have been doing the examples in the guide but I am stuck in " importing a flat textfile" wich is what I actually need to do.My questions for the examples are: When I enter the formula =IF(E1='Planned';'Budget';E1) PAG(62) it shows the formula in the cell but never changes to the …