Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

RE: Error message every 5 sec.

lacma - - General

Hello Leomatter thank you for trying to help me. However it worked fine - it can be the solution for this problem. maybe you know already the other problem: when starting Palo Excel Add-in first time after booting PC, Palo menu will not be loaded. it takes allways two times to start palo excel add-in to get menu loaded properly. I tested it on two different pc's. the same thing. for me - there is a bug in 'start palo excel add-in' function or in Excel 2007 Ribbon support for Palo Add-in. by

RE: No Ribbon in Excel 2007

lacma - - General

Hi I think I found a way to solve the problem. it will not show the reason for this problem but it was helping me: go to excel-option -> add-ins -> select Com-Add-Ins and klick go-to. delete the add-in "Excel 2007 Ribbon support for Palo Add-In". but!!!! remember the path which is shown at bottom edge. Klick OK and leave excel. Start excel again and go to Com-Add-Ins. Add new add-in and select the PaloXIAddIn2007Shim.dll from path above. Now leave excel again. With the next start with "Palo Exce…

RE: No Ribbon in Excel 2007

lacma - - General

Hello I got same problem. but... the fist time I installed Palo V3.0 the menu 'palo' was ok. I got a menu opton palo in menubar. but I got an other problem I posted in this forum: jedox.com/community/palo-forum/thread.php?threadid=1950 I found no help to solve that problem so I uninstalled palo and did a completely new installation. And now the ribbon add-in will not start anymore. means - however I check the box for Excel 2007 'Ribbon support for Palo Add-in' in Excel -> Excel Options -> Add-in…

Error message every 5 sec.

lacma - - General

Hello Notes to environement: Win XP, Office 2007 pro. I just installed Palo local on pc. after starting excel and palo first time i get an error message every 5 sec.: ************************************** "Microsoft Office Excel wartet auf die Beendigung einer OLE-Aktion in einer anderen Anwendung" ************************************** but there is no other window / application started. just services of course. Before installing palo for excel - actual version available - I got no message like…