Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

refresh widget

EOSS - - Jedox Web

Hi everybody, I'm using Palo Web. In a spreadsheet I added a widget which has as url the result of a php macro. The result of the macro can change with the user selection so I'd like to be able to refresh the widget, anytime the url changes, by clicking on a button for example or by any way. If you guys have any ideas, it will be welcome ! Thanks. Best Regards, Julien WAZNE

querying relational database

EOSS - - Jedox Web

Thank you very much Robert. I will try your suggestion. I will of course let you know if I come up with other leads. Best Regards, Pierre

RE: Drill thougth sample

EOSS - - Jedox Web

Hi, Have you installed SVS (Palo Supervision Server)? According to my knowledge, Drill through needs SVS which is only part of premium edition (to be confirmed). I think I remember having this issue because SVS was not started. Regards Pierre

RE: querying relational database

EOSS - - Jedox Web

Robert, George, Thanks you for your replies. Robert: Do we mean having one dimension as a counter, and all other fields (Invoice number, amount, currency, etc.) under the dimension measure? Then I suppose displaying Dimension "Counter" in rows, and "Measures" in columns? It's the only way I can see to display fields in a "relational" way. Please let me know if I understood you correctly. Indeed, that would not be optimal for a large amount of data. George: I'm not really a big fan of macros and …

querying relational database

EOSS - - Jedox Web

Hi Gents, I am currently trying to establish a query to a relational database, from Palo Web. I know Palo is not initially built for this, but I need to offer my user the possibility to view the details of a cube cell. I think it is a feature that Palo will need to offer in many scenarios. And quey has to be relational, because loading detailed data in a cube is of course counter-productive. Say for example, my user views his consolidated balance for a given month on a specific account, and then…