Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Try it like this

fulya - - Jedox Excel Add-In

Hi Lisa, look into your setdata function maybe the value is not really linked. normally the formal is =palo.setdata(value;...) delete value and link it with the cell/value you wanted to be uploaded. If this is not the problem, like laloune wrotepaste a sheet or the function that we can help you. Regards, Fulya

Failed to consolidate node ...

fulya - - Jedox Integrator

Hi Konrad, the default value I set up. So the first thing I had done is: delet the same names -> warnings : PL_grouping_Load_CONSO: Found an empty element at position 7. Element is ignored. (see attached structure with empty cells then in palo) Then I put n.a. into the cells in csv sheet -> Now I have the problem, that if I set up the accounts via the job the whole accounts come together, even they shouldn´t(see below at pic A). Same problem with Extracts/ field definition. And also with fieldtr…

Hi Konrad, I tried several data in the csv sheet in Excel if PALO takes it as a default value, but it doesn`t. I do not know how to set up a default value in PALO so that the problem is solved. I am not only new in PALO I am also newbie in programming :S. SO can you describe me how to set a default value in the transforms? BR Fulya

I did tried to set a simple default value with a blank in the csv. sheet, then a severel blanks.... It does not take it. BR Fulya

Hi Konrad, nice to know that you are also a newbie. I do set it up via csv from Excel and then upload it via ETL. So any suggestions? BR, Fulya

Hi Konrad, how can I do that? I have no experiance I am totally junior. Thank you verry much for your help, I appreciate it. Regards, Fulya

did not work

Hi Konrad, Like you said I did the node names unique or better said I deleted the names after the main node. I do have 10 rows. These 10 rows describes the tree structure of a PL, everything works in the TreeFH in the fh mode if I make a preview. If I switch to the ea mode then there pops up a warning. I do not get if I have to fill the whole structure or let few rows open, because in some cases the structure is not in 8/9 hirarchies. See some attaches below.

Thank you I will try to change it immediatelly. BR, Fulya

Hi all, I am new with PALO and I want to fix a problem. I do have a problem if I want to refresh a tree structure of accounts in a PL. I am correcting the accounts change the names/ structure ... and then try to upload it via ETL but then it gives me warnings like see below: In some cases it says: 'WARN: failed to consolidate node "name of account group" with parent "name of account group" due to a circular reference in source TreeFH The changes are not done then for those and the rest works. Wh…