Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

RE: WSS no insert of new values

exhrenda - - General

changing cell format doesn't change behaviour. the only difference in setting it to text is, that the cursor is aligned left instead of right. I just tried a new app with one view on the exisiting Demo-Database with some products/ units. Same situation: data can be modified in WSS, but once it is zero (or empty) no new values can be set. btw. I changed the palostyle on my local dev-system. the demos on demo folder are working. so maybe it is a global option on my database. will try a new DB or a…

RE: WSS no insert of new values

exhrenda - - General

Checked: cellformat was number it has been Zahl (e.g. 1.000), seems ok to me. I think it has something with to do with last column: on an other view I do have 5 cols. last col is Date format. correctly displayed (e.g. 12.03.2009) if i modify it, value is stored. OK. If i delete value and hit enter value is removed.OK. If try no to enter new value - cell stays empty! ERROR in the 1st four column it wors fine. which is: if i remove value and enter new it is stored. really strange isn't it?

WSS no insert of new values

exhrenda - - General

Situation: Worksheet Server V.2 on Linux. Application ist successfully compiled and deployed. Specified Cells are editable. BUT: inserted values are not updated, if previous value is 0. So no insert of numbers is possible. The strange thing: values can be modified. if the cell contains a number <> 0 the value is stored. What could be the possible reason? Suggestions on how to trace it down? btw. data input in excel works just fine.

Refresh Elements in View

exhrenda - - Jedox Excel Add-In

tested it successfully. Thanks mate. btw: I added the meaasure costs and the corresponding function. Now it is possible to modify measures on the dynamic elements of the subset. Just the way I needed it.

Refresh Elements in View

exhrenda - - Jedox Excel Add-In

Take a look at the following situation: You have a cube, with the dimensions: - products, - months, - datatype (e.g. buget) - measure (costs) The product-elements are changing within a couple o months. That is: in January we have a product "Chainsaw 101", but in June, it has been replaced by the model "Chainsaw 202". The View contains the list of products. The Month is to be picked. How can it be done, that the list of elements is correct? (Which means: in January I see only chainsaw-101, and in…