Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thanks sql8. How do you recover the cube (structure and data) from the archived-files? Thanks in advance Oliver

Hi sql8, thanks for the quick answer. I have tried this without success. Also created new database to confirm that the installation does work in the correct folders and it does. I can see all the changes I do in recognized databases and in the newly created one. I had my own database folders removed from data folder - after deactivating MOLAP server - copied database back into data folder, restarted the MOLAP server. Do you have any other ideas? Best regards Oliver

Dear All, I have a problem that I hope somebody can help me with. After re-installing Palo Excel 3.2 latest version, I can not access two databases that I had worked with only a few months ago. The only accessible databases are Biker and Demo. I have made changes to those and confirmed that the right folders were adressed (as given during the installation process). Can somebody help? Thanks in advance for a quick response as I need to access those databases and the included cubes and dimensions …