Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

I want to delete a row from my Normalized TableTransform. Now I can throw a filter on a cell with a TableView, but this clears only the cell. But when the filter is true than is has to delete the whole row (and containing rows on the primary key) Example: Art number Store Type Value 1 001 wheel 100 1 001 muffler 20 1 001 engine Engine is empty.....now it has to delete all the rows in TableTransform with Art number 1 and Store 001 Looks like I have to do it with my Select Query in Extracts. But t…

Its all there. Everytime I have to install the product again. Then it works.....looks like buggy product. To bad because I really loved the functionality and posiibilities.

Error

BMWTouring - - Jedox OLAP Server

Ì have the same error in version 3.2. It looks like the MOLAP can't start anymore. error code: 2002 Strange and buggy

Solution

BMWTouring - - Jedox Web

I have found the solution: Replace function was wrong. One little mistake and no data...to bad you cant trace this error back in the logging.

No data in cube

BMWTouring - - Jedox Web

I have made an project in Palo with ETL jobs. Everything works fine and the jobs also give back : "successful". The Dimensions are also made and the Cube... But....I do not have any data in the Cube... How come? 2012-04-23 17:50:37,800 INFO : Lines read from extract TableT_Normalize: 2985 2012-04-23 17:50:38,019 INFO : Records loaded to Cube: 2985 2012-04-23 17:50:38,019 INFO : Finished load L_Cube_Insert of Cube Data_Kubus. Filled cells changed from 0 to 2985. 2012-04-23 17:50:38,019 INFO : Fin…

Error

BMWTouring - - Jedox Web

It looks like this has something to do with the services. My databases are very small. The log files do not give any information.

error 1053

BMWTouring - - Jedox Web

What can an error 1053 mean?

Hi

BMWTouring - - Jedox OLAP Server

I followed your idea and it worked. I have to work out when to use TreeFH and when TreePC... Thanks!

I have accomplished a succesful connection made a succesful extracts --> File can see al the data and fieldnames when i click on made a Cube made the Dimensions corresponding the Extract and Cube made a succesful Job But....it only extracts and loads only the first column in all the dimensions. How can this happen? it looks like ETL does not map the Dimension to the Field Name from the Extract....it makes Attributes???