Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Counterquestion: What happens if you use your upper table as input of a TableAggregation and structure it like Target - Period - Account - Cost center Measure - Value / sum / numeric

Writing to cube slow ?!

holgrich - - Jedox OLAP Server

Quote from jjunek: “What version are you using? Which process uses the cpu most? Are you splashing or loading base cells?” 7.0 SR2 During Cube Load: mainly palo.exe, but also tomcat.exe Splashing is disabled, mode is "update" Not sure what you mean with "loading base cells" Quote from laloune: “Any SupervisionServer workers on the cells you are populated?” Where can I check this? SVS starts by default with standard worker, i.e. palo.ini: Source Code (1 line)

Writing to cube slow ?!

holgrich - - Jedox OLAP Server

We are running all Jedox services on the same server which uses SSDs only. Although the process of writing data into the cube seems to be quite slow: Source Code (8 lines) So about 4 Minutes for 1 m records. This consumes quite an amount of time you have a total number like Source Code (1 line) Do you have similar experiences concerning cube load speed? Any idea how I can test where a potential break could originate?

Connection SSL failed

holgrich - - Jedox Integrator

I had a similar issue. Could you try to select another "SSL mode"? Do you use basic http authentication?

Use list ouput in formular

holgrich - - Jedox Web

Seems to work, thanks a lot!

Use list ouput in formular

holgrich - - Jedox Web

Hi all, I have a report that contains a list, within that list multiple elements can be selected. I already understood how to use this list output as a preselection for a subset. But I need to use that list output inside a PALO.DATA formular. Minimal example: =PALO.DATA("localhost/Demo","Sales","Desktop L","Germany") But instead of "Germany", I want the user to select as many countries as desired and sum up all returned values in one cell. Anybody know how this can be done?