Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Hello, what about having a specific user only for loading data ? Could this help ? Kind regards, Olaf.

error "too many files"

OlafS - - Jedox Integrator

Hello, do you have some more details on this ? Does the error appears during loading ? What is the exact message from the log ? ... Kind regards, Olaf

Hello, I have a problem, where the solution is simple I think, but I can't find it There are two problems: 1. Transfomation of data (I know the data is the same for each month, it's just a very simple example) We have an 18 month rolling forecast. I get the data in the following format: Input Currency Output Currency M01 M02 M03 … M18 USD CHF 1,060389 1,060389 1,060389 1,060389 USD CZK 0,048093 0,048093 0,048093 0,048093 USD DKK 0,164029 0,164029 0,164029 0,164029 USD EUR 1,22145 1,22145 1,22145…

Dynamic Clube Slice

OlafS - - Jedox Integrator

Hello, we are loading data from an Oracle Database to JEDOX. In the JEDOX Cube we have different forecast versions (e.g. Forecast_JAN 2018, Forecast_Feb 2018, ...). We load only one forecast version during our JEDOX load from Oracle. Which version needs to be loaded is decided in Oracle in the table with the forecasts, the new data are marked. We need to load the latest forecast sometimes multiple times to JEDOX due to changes. So we want to delete the version in JEDOX if it already exists. Curr…

Change Button Label via Macro

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Bad news, but thanks for your information.

Change Button Label via Macro

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Hello, is it possible to change the Label of a button via macro ? E.g. there is a button in a web document and it is label "unpressed". When you click on it the label will change to "pressed". Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards, Olaf.

Set page setup parameters via macro

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Hello, the automatic page setup does not work correctly in my reports, so I select the percentage manually to be able to print or export to pdf in a nice layout. Now I have a report where users can select which columns they like to be displayed. So I need to change the percentage of the zoom factor, depending on the selected columns. Is there a way to change it via macro ? Perhaps the layout as well (landscape/portrait) and other parameters as well ? Thanks a lot in advance for your support, Ola…

Get the row number of the active cell

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Hello, thanks a lot. The hint with regtex was very helpfull as well !!! function test() { $address=activerange()->address; $pattern='/[0-9]+/'; //looks for all numbers at the end of the string $success=preg_match($pattern, $address, $match); //looks for the pattern in address and stores the result in $match return __msgbox($match[0]); } Kind regards, Olaf.

Get the row number of the active cell

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Hello, I am looking for the row number of the active cell. I found how to change the height of the active cell (activesheet()->row(0)->height(30);) but I have no idea what to use to get the row. E.g. Cell B6 is selected and I start the macro I want to get 6 within the macro. Thanks a lot in advance, Olaf.

Hello everyone! I am looking for a way to set up a special user who can create new users, but only grant them access to a single database. Let’s say we have ten databases working and we are adding new users every month. Now, for the database „DBPortugal“ I would like to set up a user that is able to -Create new users and -Add them to an existing goup with attached database-access-rights, while at the same time -He cannot give them access to another database. Hence, he is only able to administrat…

Hello everyone, my issue is with respect to the ETL-Jobs visible in the Integrator Manager. Basic Need: How to hide Extracts, Transforms, Loads and Jobs from certain users? e are currently using only two databases (one named Germany and another one Portugal). To handle the access of our users, we created two groups of users. (1) „DBGermany-Reader“ & (2) „DBPortugal-Importeur“. (1) DBGermany-Reader is a group and involves real user. We attached a role with the rights to generally „read“ stuff to …

I search a long time, now I found it by accident. In the file manager you right click on the report and there you can load a picture as symbol.

Copy paste

OlafS - - Best Practices

I use the SETDATAIF formula for this. E.g. The Palo.Data formula is in column B than you can replace the formula palo.data(SERVER,....) with PALO.SETDATAIF(CONDITION,VALUE,SPLASHING,SERVER,...) and I copy the new values in Column C for example. in cell C1 where is a value to be set, if the data should be written to PALO. So condition could be C1=1. If you write 1 to C1 the data will be written to PALO

Hello, I am interested in having a preview image of the report in while using the slider in the report manager. In the demo database every report has a preview image when you open the Report Manager (see attached image). My reports have just a large symbol, but no preview image. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Close Window

OlafS - - Jedox Web

Hello, I try to finde a way to close the current window in PaloWeb with a "Close-Button". So I want to use a macro behind the button but I have no idea which command to use. Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Hello, I am new to PALO and I am wondering how to send Excel-Files to non PALO Users. Is there a possibility to save the file without PALO formulas. E.g. I have a worsheet with a column for quantity and one for cost per article. I get these data from palo. In a third column I want to calculate quantity multiplied with cost per article. When I send the file to a non PALO user, this forumla should be kept. So just copy all and paste with values will not be a god way. (In this simple example I can …