Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Hi I wonder if you can help me. I have downgraded to jedox base. I create a new database with dimensions and elements Stop and start the server The database disappears. Also I noticed the Biker database is not recognised also. Demo is there ? Anyone else have this issue?

#0 Calc time is very Long

Hiten - - Jedox Excel Add-In

Hi I have a simple spreadsheet used for forecasting, by year and month. When I enter any figure in a certain cell #12, #100, anything the calculation time is instant but when I zero out (#0) the cell it is taking up to 5 minutes to calculate, any reason why?

Port Forwarding

Hiten - - General

HI I have a Palo Server Running on one PC at 127.0.0.1, I know the Palo port is 7777. I am trying to open the port on the router so I can log in from another network and I want to know how to and which ports to open Thanks hiten

Light

Hiten - - General

Arrr I see... Think I have seen the light!! Thanks MATE

Nearly seeing the light

Hiten - - General

Ok I think I am understanding what you are saying, let me just double check At the mo my Paste View Jan Feb Mar Opening Stock 30 29 33 Sales 5 1 Goods Received 4 5 Closing Stock 29 33 Sorry being a dummy, but still lost how i get the 29 from Closing stock in Jan to be opening stock of feb or am i thinking of this all wrong??

figure from Previous Month

Hiten - - General

Hi i am very new to Palo so excuse my ignorance. I have a Dimension with Product A - Z Then for the Product I have Measures Opening Stock Sales Closing Stock I have manually written in the Opening Stock figure for July 2009 So Opening Stock 29 - Sales = Closing Stock i.e. 29 - 10 = 19 19 is the Closing Stock for July 2009 how do I push that 19 to be the Opening Stock for August 2009? I am completely lost HELP Thanks