Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Check For value in Cube

MosheA - - Jedox Web

hi Gerwin: first of all thanks! i define a connection and cube: Source Code (4 lines)but its still does not work hi laloune: first of all thanks! my goal is getting lines like in the picture returning all the combination of dimension that the value is one.

MosheA - - Jedox Web

hi thanks. but how its work : for example Source Code (5 lines)i wrote this code. and now when i go to cell q10 for exmple and worte =test() its show me 0 why ? there is the cube only one line (combition) that the value is 1

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Hi i have a cube and all the combinations are Zero. there is any way (php code) that check inside the cube (all cube) and return the combinations with non zero. thanks!

• thanks Gerwin Its done !!!

• Insert Element to dimension by report

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Hello: I try To Insert Attribute to dimension by report. for example: i have cell number C5 with value on it. and when i click the button (the code below will run) the value will insert to the Attribute in the dimension to the last one thank!

• Start an ETL Job From a Report

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Hi Gerwin! thanks its working!!! i do a little changes and its work for example i put in the integrator the names: $Jurisdiction, $Company and then its work again Thank you very much!!!

MosheA - - Jedox Web

$project = activesheet()->range('U2')->value; this returnthe name of the project $job = activesheet()->range('U3') and this return the name of the job i try this but its faild: require library('integrator'); // for starting an ETL Job function _btn_start_job_Click () { $ws = activesheet(); // get activesheet $project = $ws->range('U2')->value; // cell where Project name should be retrieved from $job = $ws->range('U3')->value; // cell where Job name should be retrieved from $status = $ws->range('…

MosheA - - Jedox Web

its working thanks but there is a way that the Code will just run only on the spastic variables. i mean only what its show on the screen. for example when i click on the button run it just do the job only for the element that i chose there is example attached. thanks!

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Thanks Gravin for all the help:) Q: Is the work performed in the jedox integrator (look at the monitor) or did it not start at all? A: Yes at work the monitor integrator show me this done (all green) and I check in the report and it's do what is supposed to do. The number that show on the monitor is id 602 Q: Does the script return an id-number? (add: return __msgbox('Job started with id '.$id,'info'); ) N: Yes, its good if it will returan the id you mean like that: function _start_ETL_Job () { …

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Hi i try to run job from Report by button i use that script and its not working require library('integrator'); function _start_ETL_Job () { $ws = activesheet(); // get activesheet $project = $ws->range('U2')->value; // i put here the name of the project as it show in the model $job = $ws->range('U3')->value; // i put here the name of the job as it show in the integrator $id = integrator_start_job($project,$job); }

• Creating Validation

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Thank you Gerwin for helping me its work!!!!!!

• Creating Validation

MosheA - - Jedox Web

thanks Gerwin !!! unprotect mean unlocked?

• Creating Validation

MosheA - - Jedox Web

thanks! i try this one =IF(C41="No","G","B") but when its False (B) what kind of condition i need that the system will allow me to put data ?

• Creating Validation

MosheA - - Jedox Web

Hi, i try to create Validation field in Jedox Web. For Example i have a question and i want to create Valid field that give me two option: Yes and no: and If choose yes it will give me the option to write something. thanks!!!