Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good morning everybody, we build a new data warehouse based on AWS Redshift (later on Redshift Spectrum). My problem is that the connection from Jedox to Redshift cannot established sometimes. It seems to me that the Tomcat service looses the "registration" of the jar-library with the JDBC drivers. Ok, we are running Jedox in an Windows environment; from my point of view that's a bad idea and may be the reason. I am moving our Jedox environment also into AWS and I am planning to use Amazon Linux…

• ETL Error 4006

alexl1966 - - Jedox Integrator

Oh, sorry. Post is rather old. I had the same problem...….

• ETL Error 4006

alexl1966 - - Jedox Integrator

knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…allowed-characters-jedox/

• Good morning from Cologne, I work with Jedox for two month now and I think it's pretty cool. But sometimes questions are coming up which cannot be answered by manual or knowledge base. My Problem is extracting values from a cube for a period of one year or month. Time dimension looks like '01.01.2014,01.02.2018...….01.12.2020' If I want to extract the data for october/november 2018 I tried "inRange" with [01.10.2018,01.11.2018]. That's what the knowledge base told me. But if I fire the statement…