Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi! Is it possible to set value of named range with macro? My logic: I can read cell value: activesheet()->range('')->value; I can write to cell: activesheet()->range('')->value = ; I can read named range value: activeworkbook()->names->item('')->value; Why I can't set the value of named range with: activeworkbook()->names->item('')->value = ; Any ideas, should it work or no?

• Nest only under base elements

rolands.kluss - - Jedox Web

Yes, thank you p.hildebrandt! Already did it and works like a charm!

• Nest only under base elements

The standart behavior of nested dynaranges is that bottom dynarange is expanded under every top dynarange element. Is it somehow possible to expland bottom dynarange only under base elements of upper dynarange? Please look at attached picture, it explains everything. There are two dimensions: cp and line. line is nested under cp. On current situation, line is expanded under every element of cp. What I want is line to be expanded only under base elements of cp. Is it possible? Now the data filter…

• Dimension Link

Can you please explain - what do you mean with "link between dimensions"? I guess, business rules or ETL is an answer.

• Quote from skr1: “Hi. DO you have the code for __ShowMsgPrompt and __ShowMsgPrompt ? Thank you. ” This is very good question! I would like to have something like this too!

• You know, you can use copy/like feature in macro as well. For example - how I copy values from previous year to current via macro: PHP Source Code (3 lines)Where