Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After some further research and a lot of trial and error, I've finally found a solution. If anybody has a similar need, it might come in handy. Source Code (26 lines)In the FieldTransform ("t_ft_NewUser_MailList") is already everything set up that is needed for the mail being send with the groovy job, including the MailBody (via Groovy Function with multiline strings), since I didn't know whether this function would work with HTML formatting.

• Thanks. That one I found as well after more research now, but am so far having trouble piecing together the script, so that it runs through all new Users with a given text in HTML. I try a bit and get back if I succeed

• Hello, I wanted to ask, whether somebody has tried to create an E-mail (with groovy) and send it to specified users out of an ETL-Job? Context: I created an ETL project that creates new users with the respective properties and groups. See image: forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…4de2046a6ed060d43b74f2a67 I would like also to automate the Mail to those new users with a short description how to access Jedox and change the initial Password. Since the information is already in the source file and respe…

• Hi Peter, the List can select multiple items, but can only pass one value (i.e. first selected element). I tried it as well with different version, passing it as a variable, a named range, a cell range etc., but it only returns one value, no matter how many are selected in the list. On top of this, it is unfortunately not possible yet to have a multi-select in a "normal" combobox. This is a requested feature since 2017. Selecting a range in a date picker as in other BI-frontend software is a req…

• Hello everyone, I'm running into formatting issues with the Hichert waterfall chart and wanted to see whether anyone had a solution. The issue is with the x-Axis when the elements (here: creditor names) are too long and start overlapping, so that it gets illegible. In the normal bar charts there is an option to rotate the text of the axis. With Hichert unfortunately not. Since the source for the axis is a dynarange I cannot manually alter the text in the datasource of the chart itself. Does some…

• Hi, I encountered already a lot of issues when using the zoom. Usually though when zooming out. Cells or columns would be shown initially in a wrong format and you had to scroll down and up again to solve that. In some reports the borders of the cells often times show (white gaps/lins in between), when using colored cell borders acroos multiple cells.