Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Run job externally

Javier - - Jedox Integrator

Hi there, I have a requirement to run a job on demand not connected to JEDOX. Is there a possibility to run a job from a web service or some other way? Thanks in advance

• The issue was related to the user who owned the Microsoft etl service. Once changed to one user with access to the remote resource, all worked properly

• ETL in error

Javier - - Jedox Integrator

Hi gurus, we are facing some kind of strange errors with Field Transformation. We are doing some easy transformation and is failing with the following error: Failed to preview function test: Failed to validate transform New Field transform transform: Error resolving component 'string'. It was detected that 'string' has no namespace, but components with no target namespace are not referenceable from schema document 'null'. If 'string' is intended to have a namespace, perhaps a prefix needs to be …

• Good morning Gurus, I'm newbie in Jedox and I'm not able to find the solution to a problem trying to create a connection with a remote Access Database. I have tried different approaches to create the connection but any works: - Directly with the remote path \\server\file_location - Creation a map network drive to the file location and adding the database file to the connection - Creating a link in the local server to the remote access accdb file, and trying to add it as database file Any of them…