Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Many thanks already for looking into this but the view I am looking for is showing the different types of elements and how many times they occur in that dataset. In Excel we would call this a pivot table. Any idea's? Kind regards. Gerry

• Hi everyone , Does anyone know if it's possible in Jedox webreports to get a drilltrough with shows only data based on the PALO.DATA formula ? As for now, I receive a drilltrough for the whole data set and not the filtered data. For example: In my report I show all new employees & employees who leave the company on a monthly base. Personnel data is not shown and only # is counted and shown in the report. Goal is to get a drilltrough on for example the people who left the company, where the end u…

• Hi Everyone, First of all, my very best wishes for the new year ! I was wondering of anybody can help me out with following question: We have an employee dimension with lots of HR related information for each of those employees (surname - last name - ...). So I want to create a report that shows all different nationalities (so attribute "Nationality ") within my dataset. Also, I want to count how many times each nationality occurs in my dataset. I tried the "Hfilter function", but without any lu…