Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hyperlinks:scrollbar=no

RolIN - - Jedox Web

So I created a blank.wss and combined it with my report.wss in a frameset. Then in the frameset I tried the hyperlink of my report.wss (it leads to another .wss, that is not in the frameset) both with #_blank and the #_new, but it still shows the scrollbars in the new window. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe you can share your example?

• Hyperlinks:scrollbar=no

RolIN - - Jedox Web

Hello Jedox community, Has anyone successfuly implemented scrollbar=no in hyperlinks??? It seems not to work... _____________________________________________________________________________ knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowledgebase/function-hyperlink/ Example with position and size information and additional information for the target browser window (address bar, menu bar, window resizable, scrollbars, status bar, toolbar, each with =[yes|no]): =HYPERLINK("/Default/Public Files/target.wss#_blank,top…

• hyperlink - frameset

RolIN - - Jedox Web

Is it possible to create a hyperlink to a frameset?

• Hi! You could try: PALO.SUBSETSIZE(Server/Database,Dimension,Indent,Alias,Filter1,Filter2,…) Returns the number of dimension elements of the subset. knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowledgebase/jedox-olap-functions/ Best regards, Rolands

• Jedox Calendar Extract

RolIN - - Jedox Integrator

FYI Solved the issue of the original file by implementing an additional function under field transform. Previously the month was taken based on week only (which caused discrepancies), but now (together with week) also year is taken into account as base for determining the month of the week.

• Jedox Calendar Extract

RolIN - - Jedox Integrator

Hi, I tested the "Production Planning.txt" sample integrator project you posted, as I am in a need for a similar function. The test worked well besides the fact that for year 2019 the week 49 goes under November, which it should not (Week 49 begins on Monday, December 2, 2019)! I am trying to find the cause of this. Maybe someone knows the answer? Best, Rolands