Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from fnsl: “Hi, I know this topic is quite old but @byoshimi99999 you posted a solution to get log entries into core.loog Quote from byoshimi99999: “Add lines like: error_log("MYLOG>> Log message with $different $variables to be interpolated"); to your macros and they'll come out in logs/core.log ” This does not have any effect to my core.log. What's the best way to get log entries into core.log (or another logfile) with jedox 7? ” I know this thread is old, but the answer seems as valid a…

• Hyperlinks:scrollbar=no

Ulrik Kofod - - Jedox Web

In framesets the hide scrolbar does not apply to design mode, but only user mode. And if you want to open the file in a frame in the frameset, then you have to point to the frame using something link #Frame2 instead of _NEW

• Decimal and thousand separators

@Bjoern.: Thanks for the response. I'm sorry to say, changing the language changes the notation. Doing custom formatting could be a workaround, however the implications are unclear. Even with custom notation we would usually still be forced to use the system notation while entering data - so I would probably think this could worsen the user experience. In Denmark we usually want english language with danish notation, and would appreciate if Jedox could support this! @Anita Galvez: I ran this que…

• I had something similar.... That first member in the Month dimension is an issue. What I came up with was to use a global subset on the month dimension, excluding the members that was irrelevant, i.e. the first member, in your case "2016-01-01" and "~" if such exists. The use the rule template functionality, i.e. "Query" in the rules. hope this helps.

• hyperlink - frameset

Yes it is! Example =HYPERLINK("myReport.wss#Frame2","Sometext") The "#Frame2" points to the name of the frame. regards Ulrik

• Decimal and thousand separators

Does anyone know, if it is possible to set the decimal and thousands separators independantly from the general language setting? Currently we use English, which defaults to decimal separator "." and thousands separator ",". In my country we normally use the inverse however. Is it, like in excel and most other places possible to set this in Jedox separately from the general language setting? regards Ulrik