Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In my report I am taking Item as dynarange and the data comes from two cube- Stock on hand from one cube and Forecast numbers for the item from another cube. I want all those item that have Stock on hand+forecast>0. In Data tab for item dynarange if I select Stock on hand cube and do slice operator as <>0 then only those items come who have stock on hand not equal to zero but I also want those items that have forecast not equal to zero. How can I get this sorting from other cube too?

• I have to build a report where my cube structure is ( day, measure, location, SO Number, Store, Customer, Item). I am using day, location, customer selection as combo box and I want that based on selected date, I should have all the SO number (Sales orders) as a dynarange, then there are various stores too, so every SO should have Stores below it and then after, items for that particular store. I can get SO Number and item below it or store and item below it but I am unable to get the view I wan…

• It would be good to have a PALO for calculating values based on date range. Date range as date start and date end and palo should calculate sum values between date start and date end.

• Palo.data.avg on a date range

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

Hi sebkos, Sorry I don't have answer for you question, but I want to use similar mechanism related to date range. I am not getting how to use AVG function. My query is- Here a user selects start and end date and based on that it should populate the number on the committed order+Back order column. I am using start date as @varStart and end as @varEnd. I want to sum the numbers in between two selected dates. for example- SO(sales order) arriving at different dates in between two selected dates and…

• I am stuck at a place here in my report. Please let me know if I am heading in correct direction. Here a user selects start and end date and based on that it should populate the number on the committed order+Back order column. I am using start date as @varStart and end as @varEnd. I want to sum the numbers in between two selected dates. for example- SO(sales order) arriving at different dates in between two selected dates and i want to sum all the numbers.example- based on the input dates in pic…