Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sort on report

emilabd - - Jedox Web

Quote from akapoor29: “Hi, Thanks for you response. If I sort by value in Dynarange, how can I select the week's cover column only? I have calculated Week cover on the report ” Hey, well, as You said, it is not yet possible in the report. The alternative solution may be creating an additional cube for weeks cover values and referencing that cube in Data Filter in Dynarange.

• Sort on report

emilabd - - Jedox Web

Hey. You can sort either: By Value (Data Filter in Dynarange) Or in the "Sort" option in DynaRanges.

• Hey Zarcoff, can You be more specific, please? What is your goal? To use the subset in a formula to get some Alias data?

• Multiplying two cubes via ETL

emilabd - - Jedox Integrator

... It doesn't seem to work... I need some ideas, guys... I see the data till the Load, in transformations, and it loads the data preview for about 3-5 seconds, but the loading process itself takes about 20 minutes with the "Read timeout" error.... Any ideas appreciated.

• Copy version through macros

emilabd - - General

You can do the same thing with Palo.setdataif function and set variable via macro to true and then to false.

• Copy version through macros

emilabd - - General

Hey, if you have Jedox 2020 with Button Action function you can: 1. Create a Button 2. Assing action "Write/Delete" to the Button 3. Create a Named range and put desired Year/ Version there, say you want to copy from 2020 Actual to 2021 Budget, then write "copy Actual;2020" and write it in a named range. 4. In button configuration select named range as an input and 2021 Budget as a target!

• Copying an ETL Process

Hey there, is there any way to copy the whole ETL process? Like from Extract up to Load? I see the option "copy with dependencies" if its what I'm looking for, how to paste it?

• rules

Hi, You mean using ETL to calculate something? When yes, you need Extract, Transformation, Groovy or Java, and Load. If you mean writing a rule via ETL, you can do rule extract, manual definition, write your rule there and load it back to the cube. Regards, Emil.

Quote from StephenJK: “Hi Emil, You could do this via an ETL process of: Step 1: Extract the 2 cubes Step 2: Use a table join transformation referring to each cube, and joining with the conditions of Time, Product and Region being equal Step 3: Use a field transform, referring to the table join. In here there are many options in which you can manipulate the data. If you create a new 'Function' and select the 'Groovy' type (which is a programming language) Step 4: In the function editor, choose t…

Hi everyone, finally, I could figure out how to calculate values via ETL and tested it on a small cube. Now I would like to test it on a productive system. But unfortunately, ETL gives me the error: Cannot import Data into Cube Vertrieb_Plan: splashing is not possible,"too many cells", "parameter 'splashMode' value '2'"(Olap server error code: 5012) What does that exactly means? Is there too many dimension elements, or what?

• Hmmm. Sorry, misunderstood. Well, it is not supported natively, so I do not think you can achieve it through other ways.

• Download Excel File

emilabd - - Jedox Web

Hey Kiran, here is my recommendation; Maybe we can divide the process into the two parts: 1. First of all set an etl connection to Excel and save the excel file in the Report Designer (JedoxFiles). 2. Set a button action "Download" and set the path to that file. That's it! Whenever you click on "Download" it will direct you to the Windows File Explorer and you can save the file wherever you want

• [IIPT] Put vertical-align on a cell ?

emilabd - - Jedox Web

Hey, why wouldn't You try border option under the "Design"?

• Hey, I tried to use a cell value as "if condition" in macro, but without success. I would do it with conditional formatting. Have you already tried it?

• Hey, I think in the "Advanced" part of the settings (below) you can define colors via some color codes.

Hey everyone, is there any way to multiply two cubes via ETL? For example, I have (simplified): Cube A Dimensions: Time, Produkt, Price, Region Cube B Dimensions: Time, Produkt, Quantity, Region I would like now to get the Sales figure by multiplying Price x Quantity in ETL Via Rules it is not possible, since Cubes are very large (Jedox said it itself). Best Regards, Emil Abdullayev.

• Hey. You can change it in palo.ini. Just search for "session timeout". knowledgebase.jedox.com/jedox/in-memory-db/palo-ini.htm for futher info.

• Data from Spreadsheet -> Widget

emilabd - - Jedox Web

Hey everyone, is there any way to get data for widgets from spreadsheet (or Dynarange). The "data part" of the widget looks like (screenshot): var chart = am4core.createFromConfig({ "data": [{ "name": "The first", "value": 600 }, { "name": "The second", "value": 300 }, { "name": "The third", "value": 200 }, { "name": "The fourth", "value": 180 }, { "name": "The fifth", "value": 50 }, { "name": "The sixth", "value": 20 }, { "name": "The seventh", "value": 10 }],

• Split year into months.

emilabd - - Rules

Try to split values through "Pattern" in the query. So you do not have to create an attribute for every Dim Time element. ->You can use ([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}) regex in order to split monthes from the year. And substitute values in your rule accordingly. Let me know if it helped.

• You can write some value in a cube with macro and show it in your reports wherever you need. For example, triggering this macro writes the value "1" in coordinatres Dim1 A, Dim2 B, Dim3 C, and you show the value in other reports as Palo.datac(dim1 a, dim2 b, dim3 c).