Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks

• I have created a report and in user view it is just loading and showing the below error. I cannot see what the error is as the loading is in front of the error message. What could be the possible reasons? The report just has one vertical Dynarange and in the columns across there are last 36 months data displayed.

• Element Name from Attribute

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

I have an Item dimension. Item has an attribute as Name. How can I get element from Name attribute with a PALO?

• Report query

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

Hi I have to create below kind of view, where I have an item dimension, Item has attribute called called size and range. I have too aggregate the range, sizes belonging to that range and then quantities of item sold in that range. YfcEaoEaROMAAAAASUVORK5CYII= How can I approach. Do I have to create parallel hierarchies in item dimension for size and item below it, or is there any easier solution? Thanks

• Sort on report

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

Thanks

• Sort on report

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

Hi, Thanks for you response. If I sort by value in Dynarange, how can I select the week's cover column only? I have calculated Week cover on the report

• Sort on report

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

I have created this report where i have used dynarange for item and calculated Week's cover on the report by SOH/Demand Plan. How can I now sort the weeks cover Colum in descending order. I searched that excel has SORT function but saw that Jedox doesn't support SORT function. I cannot use dynarange sort as I am using different sorting criteria for item there.

• In my report I am taking Item as dynarange and the data comes from two cube- Stock on hand from one cube and Forecast numbers for the item from another cube. I want all those item that have Stock on hand+forecast>0. In Data tab for item dynarange if I select Stock on hand cube and do slice operator as <>0 then only those items come who have stock on hand not equal to zero but I also want those items that have forecast not equal to zero. How can I get this sorting from other cube too?

• I have to build a report where my cube structure is ( day, measure, location, SO Number, Store, Customer, Item). I am using day, location, customer selection as combo box and I want that based on selected date, I should have all the SO number (Sales orders) as a dynarange, then there are various stores too, so every SO should have Stores below it and then after, items for that particular store. I can get SO Number and item below it or store and item below it but I am unable to get the view I wan…

• It would be good to have a PALO for calculating values based on date range. Date range as date start and date end and palo should calculate sum values between date start and date end.

• Palo.data.avg on a date range

akapoor29 - - Jedox Web

Hi sebkos, Sorry I don't have answer for you question, but I want to use similar mechanism related to date range. I am not getting how to use AVG function. My query is- Here a user selects start and end date and based on that it should populate the number on the committed order+Back order column. I am using start date as @varStart and end as @varEnd. I want to sum the numbers in between two selected dates. for example- SO(sales order) arriving at different dates in between two selected dates and…

• I am stuck at a place here in my report. Please let me know if I am heading in correct direction. Here a user selects start and end date and based on that it should populate the number on the committed order+Back order column. I am using start date as @varStart and end as @varEnd. I want to sum the numbers in between two selected dates. for example- SO(sales order) arriving at different dates in between two selected dates and i want to sum all the numbers.example- based on the input dates in pic…