shortcut [strg] y does not work anymore after installing Palo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: shortcut [strg] y does not work anymore after installing Palo

Hi,

I'm notice the same behavier. When I make an operation, that cause an automatic (re-)calculation (i.e. insert a row), then [strg] y doesn't work.
    Disabling automatic calculation will help.

But this is only a work around not a solution.

There are ohter functions that will not work like normal. I.e. copy & paste: when I copy a cell I can normally paste it several times. But when automatic calculation in on, then I can paste it only once.

My configuration: Excel 2003, Palo 2.5

Greetings

CNX
    Andreas Mueller
    FORECAST Unternehmensplanungen GmbH, Berlin, Germany
    www.forecast.de

The post was edited 1 time, last by CNX ().

Originally posted by CNX
    Hi,

I'm notice the same behavier. When I make an operation, that cause an automatic (re-)calculation (i.e. insert a row), then [strg] y doesn't work.

I don't think this is related to just the shortcut. If you check the menu entry for redo in the "Edit" menu, does this work as you would normally expect if automatic recalc is turned on?

During sheet recalculation, the Palo operations are performed which to Excel come down to execution of a macro. Thus, Redo after automatic calculation will list this macro as last performed action. I don't think there is a way around this with how the Excel Addin is currently set up.

RRegarding, copy&paste, i can paste a copied cell multiple times with the Palo Addin and automatic recalculation enabled. Can you tell me a simple scenario where you experience this step by step?

Originally posted by dominik_lenz
    Originally posted by CNX
    Hi,

[...]
    RRegarding, copy&paste, i can paste a copied cell multiple times with the Palo Addin and automatic recalculation enabled. Can you tell me a simple scenario where you experience this step by step?

I tried to built a simple sample, but I couldn't reproduce this copy&paste-behavior. ?( --> :D

CNX
    Andreas Mueller
    FORECAST Unternehmensplanungen GmbH, Berlin, Germany
    www.forecast.de