2 pretty similar rules: one does, the other not...?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 pretty similar rules: one does, the other not...?

HI
      I got the 2 following rules:

['Darlehen'] = ['Aufnahme'] + ['Tilgung'] + IF((!'Monate') == PALO.EFIRST("Controlling","Monate"),IF((!'Jahre') == PALO.EFIRST("Controlling","Jahre"),0,PALO.DATA("Controlling","Darlehenplanung",!'Darlehen',!'Personen',!'Planung_Datenart',PALO.EPREV("Controlling","Jahre",!'Jahre'),"Dezember","Darlehen")),PALO.DATA("Controlling","Darlehenplanung",!'Darlehen',!'Personen',!'Planung_Datenart',!'Jahre',PALO.EPREV("Controlling","Monate",!'Monate'),"Darlehen"))

['Anzahl'] = ['Kauf'] - ['Verkauf'] + IF((!'Tage') == "01.01.",IF((!'Jahr') == PALO.EFIRST("Vermoegen","Jahr"),0,PALO.DATA("Vermoegen","Börsenverlauf",!'WP Art',!'Herkunft',!'Währung',!'WP Name',"31.12.",PALO.EPREV("Vermoegen","Jahr",!'Jahr'),"Anzahl")),PALO.DATA("Vermoegen","Börsenverlauf",!'WP Art',!'Herkunft',!'Währung',!'WP Name',PALO.EPREV("Vermoegen","Tage",!'Tage'),!'Jahr',"Anzahl"))

First rule (Darlehen) works for PALO2.5
      Second Rule (Anzahl) doesn't work in PALO 3.0

Is that a Version-Problem or do I not see my mistake?

I hope the german language in the dimensions and elements won't be a Problem...

Thanks @all