Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Hello everybody,

At the end of the installation process of Palo for Excel Version 3.1 (Build 4161) I'm getting an error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Error 1935. Während der Installation der Assembly "Microsoft.VC80.ATL.type="win32".version="8.0.50727.4053" .publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b" prodessorArchitecture="x86"" ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Weitere Informationen finde Sie unter Hilfe und Support.

Operating System: Windows 7, 64 Bit.

We have tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 64bit Redistributable separately to get rid of the error but it didn't help at all.

The strange thing is, that the installation process works on some machines, but on other machines it gives me this error message.

Does anybody have a hint what might go wrong?

rlatoska
    Images
    • palo_error.gif

8.66 kB, 709×140, viewed 373 times
  • It might be of interest, that it is all about a client installation. During the installation process I selected the "Do not install the local PALO Server", because the user is going to connect his PALO excel client to the PALO server, which runs well on a different machine (Windows Server 2008 R2).

Regards

rlatoska